i lol'd.

is someone bored, eh?
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by esther_mouse
i lol'd.

is someone bored, eh?

Boredom + plus tons of free time = movie

I said plus twice. I was looking through some pics and it inspired me, I need to find that man and shake his hand.
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
not really cause usually the vids that scare you have something you really concentrate on.. for example "find whats missing in the kitchen" etc. and you the image should flash fast than that
Quote by fafinaf
not really cause usually the vids that scare you have something you really concentrate on.. for example "find whats missing in the kitchen" etc. and you the image should flash fast than that

It's not supposed to be scary, it's supposed to make you lol. I guess it was just that bad.

Quote by divid3d
it wasn't hilarious but i giggled.

Yeh that's all I was looking for, bringing joy to the kids, thats what I'm about.
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
Last edited by JamesDouglas at Jan 26, 2007,
I once saw something in the net that scared the hell out of me. It was meant to be for those who use subliminal elements on advertising, you know, like flashing out images of products in a millisecond. It was like this, it had me to concentrate on something and in unexpected time it flashes me 5 or 6 HORRIBLE pictures of satanic faces and dead blooded babys. I got hysterical: I stood up, said "Oh my god" and in 4 or 5 seconds after that i screamed loud like hell, without wanting to do so. That's because you don't have enough time to react on each picture, and so the final reaction is fracking bad, and makes you loose control. After the "show" on the screen a text appeared saying "DO NOT USE SUBLIMINAL ELEMENTS, THEY ARE ELLIGAL AND DANGEROUS", something like that. It took me one week to turn on the PC after that. These things are evil man, and these miniclips that scare you are similar to what I saw that day. You shouldn't post them in public forums..
Last edited by CyAC at Jan 26, 2007,
Quote by CyAC
I once saw something in the net that scared the hell out of me. It was meant to be for those who use subliminal elements on advertising, you know, like flashing out images of products in a millisecond. It was like this, it had me to concentrate on something and in unexpected time it flashes me 5 or 6 HORRIBLE pictures of satanic faces and dead blooded babys. I got hysterical: I stood up, said "Oh my god" and in 4 or 5 seconds after that i screamed loud like hell, without wanting to do so. That's because you don't have enough time to react on each picture, and so the final reaction is fracking bad, and makes you loose control. After the "show" on the screen a text appeared saying "DO NOT USE SUBLIMINAL ELEMENTS, THEY ARE ELLIGAL AND DANGEROUS", something like that. It took me one week to turn on the PC after that. These things are evil man, and these miniclips that scare you are similar to what I saw that day. You shouldn't post them in public forums..

It wasn't one of those. It was NOT a screamer. Seriously if it scared you, you suck. Do you have a link to that video you described?
Quote by Metal claw
Dude, if that really was Satan then I'm converting to Satanism.

that makes no sense since satanism has nothing to do with satan.
from daylight...
...into darkness
i fell off my seat
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl (Ned/chav) annoying me on the bus.

Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"

Her: Facial expression was priceless - "What??! Noo!"

Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."

She then turned away and whimpered.
Quote by divid3d
that makes no sense since satanism has nothing to do with satan.

You can't have taken what he said seriously? Come on...
Quote by JamesDouglas
It wasn't one of those. It was NOT a screamer. Seriously if it scared you, you suck. Do you have a link to that video you described?

I didn't see this video. And i dont have a link for that video I saw, and if I had I wouldn't post it.
Quote by JamesDouglas
You can't have taken what he said seriously? Come on...

obviously he wasn't serious about it, i was just trying to educate him. ignorance annoys me.
from daylight...
...into darkness
i laughed...
p.s. your a queer cyac, thats the stupidest shit i ever heard
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
XBL Gamertag: XzXPatrickXzX
The System HAS Failed
Quote by tommyp484
"RUSSELL! WHAT THE F*CK!!!!"
Quote by GiantRaven
Heh

The best bit was the 'lolz...'

I put that there thinking "if all else fails, pretend you're a n00b"
Seen it and lol. Thought was one of those fracking scary clips. As for you mr Patrick i think you wouldn't have said that if you saw the clip. So shut the frack up and stop guoting on peoples bad experienses calling them names. Moron.
It showed something about a bottle at the beginning, then something on a drawing and the last one I don't remember ecxactly what it was but yes, I think it was something about a song and I somewhere read the word "reversed". My speakers were off so I opened them and heard a horrible sound, just when those images popped up. Have you seen it?
Made me laugh
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
wtf!
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
If your vegetarian girl harasses you about eating meat, snap back with, "Eating more entirely defenseless plants that provide us with oxygen?"

That'll shut that bitch up faster than two black eyes.

Quote by Metal claw
CyAC, are you talking about the one that contains a Coca-Cola subliminal drawing near the beginning and ends with that reversed Cradle of Filth song?

That was hilarious
aaww did i hurt your feelings? dont blame the internet for you being a pussy and dont blame mispelled words on your keyboard..dumbass
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
XBL Gamertag: XzXPatrickXzX
The System HAS Failed
Quote by tommyp484
"RUSSELL! WHAT THE F*CK!!!!"
i lol'd funny...

satan and a baby/girl screaming

Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
Quote by Lethal.7
random lol

totally. but it wasnt that bad actually.
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3