Poll Options
View poll results: ^^^^^^
Yes
54 73%
no
20 27%
Voters: 74.
so do you?

I usaly love life even when I'm down, i value everything I have and it piss' me off when people complain about how hard life is when they could have it so much worse, but certain things have happened that im not gona whinge about thats made me feel a bit down.

This lead to me thing how does UG think about there lives
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
yep, being alive is awesome. sure beats being dead.
from daylight...
...into darkness
Quote by divid3d

How do you know???
WHY DID I BECOME A HOBO!?

Currently playing - Bioshock (360) Forza 2 (360) Mario Kart (Wii) and some CoD4 (360)
Quote by eldanny
so do you?

I usaly love life even when I'm down, i value everything I have and it piss' me off when people complain about how hard life is when they could have it so much worse, but certain things have happened that im not gona whinge about thats made me feel a bit down.

That usually gets me more than anything, as does racism. I love being alive.
I love being alive, people that want to die are pathetic, its awaste of a life.
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
Quote by monkey of doom
How do you know???

i believe that when you're dead you no longer exist. your body might remain, but that is all. nothing that makes you 'you'. i'd rather exist than not.
from daylight...
...into darkness
it seems to me that the people who have the most in their lives always hate their lives, and vice versa.
normally yes
this past month no
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
usualy its alrite, i get along nicely. But I've been ill and had a headache for 3 weeks which for some reason has filled me with contempt for life at the moment. Not especially my life, mostly others.
Quote by divid3d
i believe that when you're dead you no longer exist. your body might remain, but that is all. nothing that makes you 'you'. i'd rather exist than not.

Yeah, it's quite a depressing thought. I think I'd rather believe in something, even if it's through the fear of not existing in some form. Its kind of scary to think that theres nothing after all this.

In relation to the thread, I'm sort of in neutral. I neither love or hate it.
WHY DID I BECOME A HOBO!?

Currently playing - Bioshock (360) Forza 2 (360) Mario Kart (Wii) and some CoD4 (360)
Quote by eldanny
so do you?

Well i have depression so i hate life.
Quote by killbox2490
Once at chruch, I was at a group thing so I was laying down on the couch then all of a sudden some girl goes up to me starts rubbing my shoe ferociousely and goes " I want sex"......
well mostly i do like life. No matter what i tell myself even when im most down id rather live through the shit for the good stuff than just cease to exist at all.
Theres alwatys something to remind me how lucky i actually am to have the things i have, therefore i do love life, even when everythings shit. cos i know it could easily eb so much worse
Let the poets cry themselves to sleep, and all their tearful words will turn back into steam
Last edited by DrunkidCatholic at Jan 26, 2007,
Quote by divid3d

+1

For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
hmm im grateful for life but the whole, go to school, come home, play guitar, do hwk, go to bed thing is really starting to piss me off, there must be somethings better than this

edit: man that was emo!
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
If your vegetarian girl harasses you about eating meat, snap back with, "Eating more entirely defenseless plants that provide us with oxygen?"

That'll shut that bitch up faster than two black eyes.

Last edited by jammin24 at Jan 26, 2007,
I have days where I hate life but I dont bitch about it. Im grateful that Im alive.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by jammin24
hmm im grateful for life but the whole, go to school, come home, play guitar, do hwk, go to bed thing is really starting to piss me off, there must be somethings better than this

edit: man that was emo!

man i have the exact same schedule as you. But i really hate the school part . but in general i guess life is good for me. I live in a house, i have a guitar, I have a computer. I'd say im pretty lucky
Yes and no. My dad is going through tough times being broke. He lives away from me and I haven't seen him in 4 years. But i like going to school and playing my guitar (im in college) so i guess thats fun. Things could be better, and they will get better, just gotta tough it out atm.
For the most part, no, I don't love life. However, I don't hate it either. It just feels like there is something fundamentally wrong with the world, and I won't be able to truly enjoy life unless there is a change.
Right now, no. I have exams. Exams exist to waste time and make lives miserable.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by sickminded fool
Well i have depression so i hate life.

You're thirteen and you already hate life?

Dang...
Well, it's better than the alternative.
I intend to make the most of the limited time I have in the universe. It can be really tough sometimes, and I thought of ending it a few times, but it'll get better if you help yourself to make it better in my experience. Dont resign yourself to thinking that you have no control.
Plus, it's a beautiful ****ing world. I'd love to experience more of it. As long as there is life in me, there will be something that can bring me through the tough shit. Life isn't about everything being perfect, it's about making the most of what you have.
Atm, life is OK.
I hate it when people say being alive is better than being dead.

Being alive does provide some happiness, but it also opens the door to experiencing anguish/pain/anger/etc.

Being dead is absolutely painless. Seriously, a state of unconsciousness is about as pain-free as it gets.

Thus, I'd rather be dead. Life's not so great that I see any benefit in being alive rather than dead. Only problem is the required transition - dying. I don't want to have to go through the act of dying
Eh, for some people. With the status of being dead, you feel nothing. Dying is a bit of a turn-off though. I dont see the negativity in it to be honest, it's just that I wouldnt pass up a chance at happiness for a chance to have no pain.
I'll agree that there are people who are better off dead though. I mean, torture would probably make me embrace the idea.
^ I hate it when people can't understand that simple concept.