this is a video from our battle of the bands, the first song is an original and the second half is the Zephyr Song by the Red Hot Chili Peppers. ill throw the rest of our set up on youtube later on,

http://youtube.com/watch?v=u0xjt76yunk

im the guitarist with the hollow body.
by the way, my monitor wasnt working and could not hear a single thing, which made me quite mad as how you can hear one of my strings out of tune, which wouldnt have been a problem if i couldve heard it and wouldve been able to fix it in about a second. and you can just ignore the shit note i play during the intro of zephyr song. my mic also wasnt loud enough to be heard in the mix
the sound guys kinda sucked all night.

enjoy.
Quote by supern0va
they're good pants.

I belive that, Im just saying they are tighter than your girl singers.
as long as you know that they've always been there for me in times of need, thats all i ask.
Quote by supern0va
as long as you know that they've always been there for me in times of need, thats all i ask.

I feel the same way about the pants Im wearing right now. There is nothing like the feeling of owning a pair you can always turn to and trust.
Quote by Sailor Jerry
I feel the same way about the pants Im wearing right now. There is nothing like the feeling of owning a pair you can always turn to and trust.

its like youre in my brain.
pretty good. and the bassist was awesome with his lil solo! Both singers were good too.
When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
-Jimi Hendrix