im sure you've all heard about RATM's impending reunion at the Coachella Festival in the US, in April. When i first read about that, my heart missed a beat: a Rage reunion?? had the unbelieveable happend??? yes, but unfortunately, only the US are going to experience it, or at least Brits rich enough to fly there. Well, my friend and i are massive rage fans, and we decided not to let this oppurtunity slip away without a fight, so we had the idea to organise a local demonstration, get some media attention, and try and get rage to lsiten to their massive and devouted fanbase in the UK..and then we thought, instead of a small local demo, why not a whole series of nationwide demos, to really grab the media's (and hopefully RAGE's) attention?? it wouldnt be tht difficult to organise...a few hundred people in towns and cities across the UK is manageable, and very profilic...this is only an idea atm, so i just wanted to check here at UG to see how many Brits would be interested in trying to do this....anyone up 4 it??? can we bring RATM to the UK to play some gigs?!?!?
MARK ALL THAT APPLY:

[_] [_] [_] [_] [x]

Quote by cagnius
Shut up. Actually, higher mods...can we ban him for being a cunt?
Umm no I don't think that will work. They will either reunion permanently or more likely they won't.
at the moment, we dont no wether a permanent reunion is gonna happen, right? perhaps showing just how loved they are by their fans would help them decide; i just think its betta to try and take an active stance than just sit back and let the oppurtuity slip by
MARK ALL THAT APPLY:

[_] [_] [_] [_] [x]

Quote by cagnius
RAtM can do what they want. If they only want to play once, who are you to tell them otherwise?
apparently there aren't that many of us british rage fans
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by yawn
RAtM can do what they want. If they only want to play once, who are you to tell them otherwise?

we're the most imprtant people, the people who are responsible for being where they are today: the fans, so i think we have a right to try and persuade them
MARK ALL THAT APPLY:

[_] [_] [_] [_] [x]

Quote by cagnius
This is when living in California totally pays off. If you want them that badly, buy a ticket and take a plane.
Quote by Reverb X
I think you should touch your penis. It solves all problems.

Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
My penis is not huge.

EDIT: If anyone sigs that, I'll beat their ass.

Member of the Nobody Club:We Don't Matter Enough To Have Titles. PM gunther_sucks to join
If they're back together for one show, it proves they're over whatever differences they had, so i guess chances of a tour are increased. although with Chris Cornell around, i dunno how practical it'll be- sorta like losing a girlfriend, getting a new one, then your old one coming back to you.
Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.
I heard that they could well be playing a couple of our festivals.
Also, to Threadstarter, wouldn't work.
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
Quote by DTOE
we're the most imprtant people, the people who are responsible for being where they are today: the fans, so i think we have a right to try and persuade them
Well, they probably have more fans in the US than in the UK

Anyways, I live an hour and a half away, but I'm not going. Mainly because the ticket costs too much considering I only care about seeing one band there. There are like 25 other bands supposed to be playing on the same day as RAtM.