Page 1 of 2
I am 29 and use this site regularly as I find it interesting.

Is a 29 year old using this site sad as I just had this intimated on another thread?

What the average age of users?

Post your age!
Almost 19

You're not the only one who feels old. UG has quite a few members who are over 25 and married.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

18. Yes i am sad.
Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.
20 and feel old..
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
you shouldn't feel old man :p guitar is for ****ing EVERYONE! even though i'm 17 :p
better_than_you wrote:

"UH OH! They are MAIN STREAM!! Well I gotta throw all their cds out the window and burn all my shirts. damn."

you people are ridiculous. you people are the sell outs.
haha im 13.

*makes fun of the old dudes*
Quote by killbox2490
Once at chruch, I was at a group thing so I was laying down on the couch then all of a sudden some girl goes up to me starts rubbing my shoe ferociousely and goes " I want sex"......
Quote by sickminded fool
haha im 13.

Drop your balls before you do that.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

The Only member of the "I hate people with huge sigs club." Don't PM me to join.
im 15, almost 16
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl (Ned/chav) annoying me on the bus.

Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"

Her: Facial expression was priceless - "What??! Noo!"

Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."

She then turned away and whimpered.
Wether it's sad or not depends on why you are posting here. An example of a sad case would be if you plan on asking for advice about your life, about your relationships, about making financial decisions (other than guitar related purchases), complaining or whining about something and expecting approval and comforting, etc.

As for the age, if you want to know how old someone is, you can always check their profile. Most members I'd say are between 16 and 19 years old.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by Guitardude19
20 and feel old..

i forgot you were 20. you seem to be stuck as a 19 year old in my mind
Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.
fifteen.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by ToolBass_dude
i forgot you were 20. you seem to be stuck as a 19 year old in my mind

Well I did leave CCF at 19.. werent u at my bday party?
Quote by Mad Marius
Wether it's sad or not depends on why you are posting here. An example of a sad case would be if you plan on asking for advice about your life, about your relationships, about making financial decisions (other than guitar related purchases), complaining or whining about something and expecting approval and comforting, etc.

As for the age, if you want to know how old someone is, you can always check their profile. Most members I'd say are between 16 and 19 years old.

Thanks for the lecture, I was just asking, and I think you have read a bit too much into it...
Quote by sickminded fool
haha im 13.

haha you probly suck cause your so young

*makes fun of the 13 year old*
better_than_you wrote:

"UH OH! They are MAIN STREAM!! Well I gotta throw all their cds out the window and burn all my shirts. damn."

you people are ridiculous. you people are the sell outs.
Who cares how old you are. It's how YOU feel about yourself that matters. Anyone who tells you (seriously) that you are sad obviously have in securities. They'll be your age at somepoint too. Unless they die first but chances of that... well I guess they can decide what's more important: Their life, or their age.
Quote by Guitardude19
Well I did leave CCF at 19.. werent u at my bday party?

yeah i was.... but if i remember, wasn't it before your actual birthday? so maybe that's why, i kinda thought it was your 19th or something...
Quote by Dogruitag

Quote by LookAlive
i just turned 19 like 2 weeks ago.

i dont really care how old users are. as long as you arent annoying and spamming or flaming for no reason, i look at everyone the same.
Quote by ToolBass_dude
yeah i was.... but if i remember, wasn't it before your actual birthday? so maybe that's why, i kinda thought it was your 19th or something...

Yea it was after it. Lol it was such an ill planned birthday party though. Last minute thing lol.

Anyway... Im goin to now sit in my room at uni and wonder why my friends havent called me yet to tell me if we are going to the union or not. Bastards, bet they abandoned me... Again.
RIG

Marshall MG 50DFX
Fender Stratocaster
Epiphone Les Paul Standered
Dunlop Original Cry Baby
Yamaha APX5A
RP 350
well im 13. i dont think your sad, i couldve sworn i saw a 42 year old the other day.

- Faisal
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToolBass_dude

Yea it was after it. Lol it was such an ill planned birthday party though. Last minute thing lol.

Anyway... Im goin to now sit in my room at uni and wonder why my friends havent called me yet to tell me if we are going to the union or not. Bastards, bet they abandoned me... Again.

Get a room
Quote by Qoasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToolBass_dude

Get a room

Maybe you missed it, he HAS a room.
Quote by Dogruitag

Quote by LookAlive
Page 1 of 2