and then get a letter from them from ****ing Iraq?

There was this guy that graduated a year before he in high school, we talked after he graduated, then I lost track... he just sent me a letter from Iraq, he's on his first tour there with the US Army...

You ever lose touch with a friend, then they contact you and something is radically different about them?

Adam
Quote by thesublime
duarte, you're a jerk.

Quote by Ollie Led Zep
Hmm...a fugly, bimbo, blonde, rich, boring, mooching, waste of blood and organs, d*ck munching, talentless, sponging c*nt in prison?

One down...
In 4th grade I met this kid and we were like ub3r best friends and had tons of fun together, but then we went to different middle schools and only saw eachother like once shortly after that...I guess I thought he didn't like me or something. But yeah, the next time I saw him was freshman year and he had turned into mr tough-loses-at-school fighter-man very sad. That's about it.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
I'm actually the guy that changes most, lol.
I lived in Spain for a while, and then left; I was a really non-sport kid in Spain, when my best friend came to visit a few years after I was a mega-fit fencing machien with olympic ambitions!
Now I'm a guitarrist seeking a place in the world.
I change like nuts, people can pick differences in me over the periond of less than a year.
My best friend moved to Florida in 5th grade, and I didn't talk to him for like a yeah or two. Then about 2 years later he sent me an IM and a link to his myspace and he had become a vampire/gothic type kid. Not emo or scene, but like actually evil. Shocked the hell out of me.
These threads are getting more and more complicated.

I went to Vancouver for a week, and when I got back one of my friends had a haircut.
I was friends with this one girl in second grade and started talking to her last summer.(She moved to a christian school)
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
yup my gf stopped talking to e for about a week then turned out to be a total bitch
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Yeah i lost touch with 1 of my best mates after he moved to a catholic school. Next thing i heard from him a year later he was trying to steal my girlfriend without me knowing:S. How people change...
Quote by skater dan0
yup my gf stopped talking to e for about a week then turned out to be a total bitch

Shush.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
I lost all my mates i had from primary school and they all became gangsters.
Need.New.Sig.