if im going to replace my floyd rose floating trem for a kahler would i have to d some routing or major adjustments?
my common sense tells me that its not gonna be as simple as screwing it in and attaching the springs../
You don't even need to springs, most kahlers are flatmounted. All you need is a base plate which you can order from kahlerparts.com
you need springs for Kahlers!? that makes my up and coming guitar build like 20x easier!

hurray
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Quote by Doodleface
you need springs for Kahlers!? that makes my up and coming guitar build like 20x easier!

hurray

The springs are on the plate, of course you need them. You don't need a through-route on the guitar, just an inch-or-so deep route in the front of the guitar. Nothing else. All of the Kahler models on the market are cam-based tremelos, not fulcrum tremelos (like the Floyd, or Strat trems). It's much easier in just about every sense than the Floyd.
i have a kahler and it's definitely fulcrum.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
^ tubaboy

is it a spyder? im sure the 2300 and 2200 models aren't fulcrum....
dont have one though so eh.

in the thread on how to make a girl uncomfortable:

Quote by Angels Fighter
i saw this in another thread but it would work

Blow your load in your hand and slap the girl in the face while yelling "spiderman"

^
is it on a peavey falcon?

\m/
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
it's on a peavey nitro limited- 2700 series trem.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Quote by tubab0y
it's on a peavey nitro limited- 2700 series trem.

I said the current models aren't fulcrum. The 2500 and 2700 series trems were Fulcrums. They have since been discontinued.