I just noticed that fender took off the flat-head telecaster, and showmaster off of there site!

what gives!
I'm not sure but Jim root is getting a Fender signature that is very simular to the flat head. Doesn't explain the other missing guitars though
i think the flatheads are discontinued.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
flatheads are an engine, not a fender, wrong part of the car. . . . .

but seriously,probably discontinued, but im sure you could get NOS< or used somewhat easy.
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
musicians friend private reserve might have some *hint* *hint*
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks