Ok, so heres my problem, i want to do a cover of this song, and let me get right to the point, when i cover this song, I will have to do the vocals, all I want to know is what notes I have to hit for this one. If any of you could tell me the correct notes to hit for the singing and yelling part it would be greatly appreicated. If you can get it in the form of tab that would be excellent. Also on a side note, please don't give me any of that, "oh well you can't sing it, you suck, your killing the song" cause i really dont want to hear that so, thanks for the help
If you need somebody to tab out vocals for you, you probably shouldn't be singing.
Going to Columbia University this fall! Woohoo!
Member of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Potsmokers Association
Quote by wmzbomgzors
If you need somebody to tab out vocals for you, you probably shouldn't be singing.

so what your saying is, that if you play guitar or bass and you need to see a tab to learn a song you shouldnt be playing, or if you play some other instrument you shouldnt play if you have to read sheet music, its just a guideline thats all im asking for, you know your voice is an instrument too