i love changing typical electric songs and making them into cool acoustic songs (kinda like radio 1s live lounge for those fellow brits). i done it with loads of songs:

numb by linkin park
song 2 by blur
eyes open by snow partol
creep by radiohead (not mine ill admit, thom did it on my iron lung ep)
when you were young by killers
etc
etc

i was just wondering if anyone had any ideas about some other great(ish) songs that sound awsome when acoustified

cheers

ponk
welcome home by coheed and cambria
sugar, we`re goin down by fallout boy
what it is to burn by finch
girls not grey by afi.

try em out.
all those songs have been done acoustic by the band...
so if you want some inspiration on how to do it check them out on limewire or such.
happy acousticing.
Uh...lots of songs.

Seriously, thousands of songs. The only types of songs that generally don't sound good acoustified are metal songs.
John Mayer's "Continuum" album is almost entirely electric, but most of the songs play very well acoustically and offer a different angle from the originals.
thanks all. just PURCHASED (limewire will be the death of bands xdeline!) +44s album, n the specail tracks theyve got on there are really good and acousticy (called weatherman and baby come on). mite try one of them

DOWN WITH LIMEWIRE
i made a jazzy acoustic slower version of peuple haze and it sounds alright. you can do it with like any song bud you need to know how to do it well.
practically anything really.
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
Fuel: Shimmer, bittersweet, hemorrhage (in my hands)
Crossfade: Cold
Shinedown: 45
Sinch: Something more, the arctic ocean
futureheads- decent days and nights, hounds of love, skip to the end.
stereophonics- dakota
Almost all oasis too!
Quote by yawn
Uh...lots of songs.

Seriously, thousands of songs. The only types of songs that generally don't sound good acoustified are metal songs.

Nah dude, they actually sound pretty sweet most the time. They even have an entire genre dedicated to it, called speedwood.
^ Palm muted notes don't sound very good on an acoustic. Sorry.