i need some good guitars. i play mostly rock, some metal, classic rock, also needs to be able to playy clean. i have about $3000.00 to spend would like more then one guitar. any ideas
Well first of all, what kind of amp do you have? If you don't have a decent amp, then you should invest in one before you go off and blow all that money on a guitar.
ibanez toneblaster 100 watt im thinkin of getting a new amp mabee 2 but i just want some info on the guitars plz and thank you
hell-raiser, maybe an epi sg or les paul.
my band

ESP LTD Viper 400
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
Squier Fat Strat

Peavey EVH 5150
Peavey XXX Head
Roland Cube 30
Carvin 4x12 Cab
B-52 4x12 Cab

Boss GE-7
Boss NS-2
EH Big Muff Pi (Russian)
At that price, there's no reason to by a standard guitar. You should be easily able to get a custom

I suggest shamray.
if he has 3000 bucks, Schecter isnt it. there good for 700-1000 budgets.

my vote goes to a PRS Custom 24.
Vigier makes some of the best guitars on the market. very innovative.
Les Pauls are always excellent.
and possibly a Carvin CT6M.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Ok well for guitars I'd recommend a Jackson RR1 or SL1, or as stated above, go find a custom shop to make you a guitar.
Quote by garrett7
i like les pauls any ideas on what one to get?

A Custom one. Or just a high end Gibson one.
Self-Improvement is Masturbation
get a new amp first. something all-tube. you should still have around $1500 for a guitar.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Buy a...Gibson Les Paul Black Beauty - $40,000.00 or something...
Quote by Sonicxlover
Obviously we should play the UG theme.

ULTIMATE GUITAR! YOO GEE!?
^ they're japanese made, far as I know.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
ibanez all the way. try some upper end RG's or SA's. jacksons are really good too.
dang, i wish i had 3k to blow on guitars
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
Quote by Satch_Boogie
New JEM.

Edit: I think thats 25k actually...Just ignore me.

JEM's are great guitars but they're not 25k, usually around 2k depending on the model.

Really though, you shouldn't spend $3000 on guitars based on other people's opinions, especially when we don't even know what amp you're using or what specific kinds of sounds you're looking to get.
PRS Dave Navarro signature/Burny RLC-70 - Sonuus Wahoo wah/filter - Vox ToneLabLE - Boss DD-5 - Zoom MS-50G - Modded Ampeg VT-22 100-watt tube head or Peavey VK100 100-watt tube head (6L6GC's in both) - Soldano 4X12 cab w/Eminence Legends.
I would say to go for an amp. Its the amp that does most of the sound, and with that budget (which I wouldnt mind having) you could buy a high end tube amp, and an american strat.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
Buy a...Gibson Les Paul Black Beauty - $40,000.00 or something...

dude there not even close to that much theres gibson customshop ones that dont even cost near that its only like $3000 and there not even good u would be better off getting a way better guitar for that much sometin like a fender or ibanez not the black beauty maybe a different lespaul but the blackbe sucks
my gear:
Schecter Damien 6 w/emg's
gibson sg standard
dean performer e acou/elec
ibanez tone blaster=[
ibanez ts7 tubescreamer
boss ds-1
boss sd-1
dunlop crybaby from hell wah