Does anyone know where I can find a new copy of Windows XP for under $75?
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
I've been watching it, but the prices (naturally) skyrocket as the auction is closing.

I'm waiting for that nice BUYNOW of $60.00...
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Download XP off a torrent site. I'm sorry, music you shouldn't download but applications from Microsoft are fucking rip-offs. Microsoft Office 2007 is 40% more expensive in the UK than America. I am not paying £350 for a standard version of Office.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

i would advise against downloading it (illegally). microsoft has been doing more to prevent piracy of their software. music is easier to download because the music companies dont care as much as microsoft does. although i know its a rip off buying it retail, i would also suggest ebay.
This is how you keep a blonde busy for hours!
Click Here

Quote by gsr2k6
My gf tryed to click your sig link and then asked me why it wouldnt work .

Oh.. wait....
Quote by GoodNite_AmyLee
Download XP off a torrent site. I'm sorry, music you shouldn't download but applications from Microsoft are fucking rip-offs. Microsoft Office 2007 is 40% more expensive in the UK than America. I am not paying £350 for a standard version of Office.

Quote by el_strato
i would advise against downloading it (illegally). microsoft has been doing more to prevent piracy of their software. music is easier to download because the music companies dont care as much as microsoft does. although i know its a rip off buying it retail, i would also suggest ebay.

Are you talking about wga? Because there's a crack for that.
<Omri> I love trannys too..
Quote by undeadbot
i swear i saw it at wal mart for like 35 bucks O.o

I swear you must be blind.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Wait till vista comes out, the price will plummet
God knows I don't want to be an angel

PSN ID: MattIgoe
Wii ID: 7810 3870 3554 5359
Gamertag: MattIgoe
I was lucky with my PC.
My brother bought a laptop so had a DELL XP version of windows (which is pretty much exactly the same thing as normal XP)
And when I was piecing my computer together I had problems with the case so my dad brought an old case home from work, and that case had one of those stickers on it with an XP serial number on it which I could use.
XP?.-....HOME?!?!?!?!----at least get the pro edition...
However...it's too late. Microsoft will stop the Xp production shortly cuz Vista's coming out.
Quote by Alex-Sr
However...it's too late. Microsoft will stop the Xp production shortly cuz Vista's coming out.

The only real difference is the cost. XP Professional was designed for corporations and business, not for home use. It's just pointless extra expense. Just because it's called XP 'Professional' doesn't mean you're "1337" if you use it...
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp
Just because it's called XP 'Professional' doesn't mean you're "1337" if you use it...

oh well i use MCE anyway.
Quote by Charlatan_001
Uh-oh. People might mistake you for a homosexual if you buy a purple pedal.

Quote by Shredlet
You own an Rg2570E and you live in Australia I to you sir!
Quote by Alex-Sr

In another Vista thread it said it needed 2 gig of RAM and a dual core processor to work.

I don't think Microsoft is going to end production of XP seeing as most computers aren't packed with that much performance.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
In another Vista thread it said it needed 2 gig of RAM and a dual core processor to work.

I don't think Microsoft is going to end production of XP seeing as most computers aren't packed with that much performance.

The big versions will probably need that, but the home basic edition of Vista is practically the same as XP home, just with a different look. so yeah, it probably wil start fading out.
God knows I don't want to be an angel

PSN ID: MattIgoe
Wii ID: 7810 3870 3554 5359
Gamertag: MattIgoe
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

^ No. It needs 512 MB and at least 800 MHz to work. But yeah, it's pretty hefty just for an OS.

My dad got a copy of Vista business, which he let me put on his old (my old, old) machine. It has a 2.4 GHz P4, 512 RAM and 128 MB NVidia GeForce FX5200. Windows Aero managed to run, but there was ~ 70% memory usage. It's insane.
Quote by sadistic_monkey
It has a 2.4 GHz P4, 512 RAM and 128 MB NVidia GeForce FX5200.

That's classed as "old, old" now?

belive it or not...that u you need a dual CPU and 2 gig RAM is not true. Only thing is that if your graphics card is not strong enough...the vista will disable the technologie acquired from looking glass ( special graphics function)...otherwise vista'll work on every, not sooo old, pc-----and try xp home once....and then install the pro edition....I almost think that ya will change opinion.
Quote by sadistic_monkey
It's a few years old, and what I'm on now is more designed as a gaming rig

Well, the spec seems pretty standard for a non-gaming PC, maybe a little dated. Still, I wouldn't call it old, old. If you want a PC for gaming, then yes, computers like mine are complete shite.

I'd like a gaming PC, but they're too costly and I don't play games enough to spend that sort of money.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
It's a few years old, and what I'm on now is more designed as a gaming rig

You're saying that wasn't a gaming rig
Quote by Cal UK
You're saying that wasn't a gaming rig

Quote by Vermintide
www.torrentspy.com

Get vista instead Solved all my problems at least. And it looks perty.

Without a valid product key, Microsoft will rape you.