that sounds wicked hehe.
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
The Special Ed kid of the bass militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join

Quote by fourstringpunk
She looks like an STD vending machine.
i think it's a bit like an OD with a few more options. I tried it ages ago, can't remember too much about it. Only I didn't buy it.

The isp decimator has a cool name, and it's a good pedal. Generally, though, it's a bad idea to buy things with cool names. EDIT: or at least, just because they have cool names.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I know I have an old demo I got from Boss with a bunch of their 'new' products (by now it's old and discontinued) somewhere. I know I have a demo of the Power Driver somewhere, if I can find it I'll get back to you. Plus, if you're looking to get one I know where you can get one.
I suspect it's best for boosting what's already there, and giving what's already there a bit more "punch". If I remember correctly, that's what it did- added punch and gain.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
^I'm pretty sure that's what it's for too. It's a pretty versatile overdrive pedal by Boss, it didn't last long either? Muscle controls the mid-range and Fat controls the bottom. I'd look into if you're looking to beefen up or add a bit more bottomg end to your rhythm sound.
^ yeah. it is a little different to a bog standard OD, but it's a similar idea. I haven't tried it in ages, though, so I might not be remembering exactly, lol.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?