stop with the cas threads.

i wont report this, but i think you should delete this.

p.s.

he's already back

*wink wink*
Chill Im not tryin to make "another cas thread" just currious, at least I didn't ask how he got banned and who is he, just curiosity(sp?)
Zappp Already said he quit. So he will probably either re flame UG or just quit. And i never got the big cas thing. What's so good about him?
Quote by NoneMoreBlack
Zappp Already said he quit. So he will probably either re flame UG or just quit. And i never got the big cas thing. What's so good about him?

cas > you
Quote by killbox2490
Once at chruch, I was at a group thing so I was laying down on the couch then all of a sudden some girl goes up to me starts rubbing my shoe ferociousely and goes " I want sex"......
Quote by NoneMoreBlack

He was just friends with alot of vetern UGers and everyone else jumped on the bandwagon/worshiped him for his humor and burnage skills.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Quote by NoneMoreBlack
His avatar, mainly.
i am caspartacus.
BIIGFTJ?
(Jack) why teh fuck do people still have rottweilers/pit bulls?
(Lucy) why the fuck not?
(Jack) because they have a strange tendency to EAT YOUR CHILDREN