it's for pedals right next to each other. it's just got two male ends with no cable between them. just one piece of metal. i know they exist, haven't been able to find em. do they have a specific name?
within you lay everything
every key
every secret

untouched and in plain sight
Couplers?
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
whats the ddifference between a monster cable and a regular one? how much better do they sound?

srry for the off topic question
Guitars:
Custom les paul copy with sun inlay
Epiphone les paul custom with emg 81/85
Hondo 80's star shape(project)
ESP explorer (project)
Epiphone dr200s
Epiphone ej200
pedals:
mxr doubleshot distortion
amp:
Raven rg100
Quote by Ghost_bass
whats the ddifference between a monster cable and a regular one? how much better do they sound?

srry for the off topic question

THe sound quality not nearly significant enough to justify the cost of those ****ing things.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
Monster claims they sound better, but for such a small distance I doubt they will sound different. There is not much you can do at that distantce to make it sound bad short of a total mess up... Same with audio/video cables monster says they make a difference but the only difference is the shielding I've ever seen.
A guitar is your personality expressed through 6 strings.