i'm gonna be hanging out with another guitarist soon, and we're gonna jam and all but i'd also like to know some good songs to play together, just for fun. nothing too challenging, cause we're both at around an intermediate skill level. preferably not metal songs.

thanks.
Street Spirit by Radiohead (there's not a ton of effects in it unlike most Radiohead songs).
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
i no u dont want metal but their this song called gutter ballet by savatage, and it's more of just a regular hard rock song instead of metal thats pretty cool. it's got some awesome dual guitar parts that you might wanna check out
fun, two-guitar songs... that AREN'T metal?

Most bands with multiple guitars tend to be rock or metal, you know.
do some blues improv.
most songs with harmonizing guitars are metal
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
Quote by Danno13
fun, two-guitar songs... that AREN'T metal?

Most bands with multiple guitars tend to be rock or metal, you know.

rock's fine, and metal is acceptable, i'd just rather it not be. and since songs for multiple guitars are harder to find outside of metal, doesn't make more sense to ask?

thanks to all for suggestions so far.
hell song - sum 41
Quote by sonixon
I'll say.
They were originally going make Claudio a part of Mount Rushmore, but the material was not tough enough to sculpt his hair out of.

Quote by thefinalcut
"St. Anger" was done in Drop Z tuning, they were trying to "out heavy" Slipknot.
I know you don't want metal,but considering there will be two guitars i suggest memorizing/printing off the guitar harmonies in Trivium's A Gunshot To The Head Of Trepedation,with just one guitar each part sounds bad alone with two guitars,it sounds great.It MIGHT take a bit of practice though.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me