Page 1 of 4
Seen as though there isn't a thread just about Jessica Alba, sorry if there is, i thought i'd make one for one of the sexiest actresses of all time imo.

Post pics, thoughts, opinions, etc and have fun!
signature
Jessica Alba isn't as hot as some people make out. It may be just me, but I find her pretty average.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by GoodNite_AmyLee
Jessica Alba isn't as hot as some people make out. It may be just me, but I find her pretty average.

+1
she is incredibly hot in sin city...can't wait for the second one.
School children washing cars for charity, is there anything more arousing?
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Dude he body is awesome. Anyways I will be loading some pictures of her soon, so yeah.
Zeppelin owns all
A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 8% who stayed with real music.
Quote by Vedder=GOD
What does everyone see in her?

their penis
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by Gyroscope
Clever.

<//////>~

Hell yeah for this thread!

EVERYONE JOIN THE ALBA KNIGHTS!
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
*sigh*

According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by Vedder=GOD
What does everyone see in her?

Ah, females in the thread... Bullet-rule, how are we suppose to get away with this thread without getting vasectomized? BTW, i am going to supply pics when i sober up and get my piece of shit wireless internet router to work properly.

BUMP.

You guys suck.
Last edited by raise_the_dead at Jan 26, 2007,
How about someone else post pics? You search in Google Images, find one, and copy/paste the location with IMG tags at the beginning and end.

And for those who think she's overrated, please explain more. I think she's definitely worth the hype, unlike Jessica "Plastic Face" Simpson.

EDIT: You n00b, that's Jessica BIEL!
Quote by raise_the_dead

EDIT: You n00b, that's Jessica BIEL!

Same thing.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

hah what a n00b
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.

Quote by gunther_sucks
Hey you look kind of like me.

Except for the sexy man goatee, and kickass shades. And sweet guitar.

I'm jealous.
Quote by Vanquish
Same thing.

Yes, cuz all hot chicks are the same.

*sigh* you utter n00b.

Okay, that pic is faptastic.

EDIT: @pugna3x: allriiiiiight! now we're talking, er, posting!
Quote by UndeadPaperclip
Uhh...is anyone else disturbed by the fact that she appearently has no nipples? Wet, see-through shirt, and yet...no nipples.

I would still hit it.
hey guy!
Quote by UndeadPaperclip
Uhh...is anyone else disturbed by the fact that she appearently has no nipples? Wet, see-through shirt, and yet...no nipples.

It's the shirt. Trust me.
Quote by UndeadPaperclip

I was just going to post that, but I'll just quote you instead...I also noticed, and I looked hard...
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
Dudes, there is a hot chicks thread elsewhere, this is the JESSICA ALBA thread fools.

@UndeadPaperclip: photoshop?

Quote by glm
It's the shirt. Trust me.

+1

damn teenagers and their lack of basic nipple vs. t-shirt knowledge.

sersioysly peopel how can you be so superificial? It's what's on a girl's inside that matters. And her ass.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
she's not that hot, I mean I'd do her anytime, but she's highly overrrated. There's alot of hot girls out there.

Oh yeah and the no nipples thing is freaking me out right now...
^So who'd ya prefer?

Last edited by raise_the_dead at Jan 26, 2007,
Page 1 of 4