I got her back in september, ever since she plopped into my lap I've been dedicated to guitar.

Sorry for the red eye and stupid sweater, my father wanted to finish off a roll of film.

What do you think?

Rock on everyone. Rock. On.
Quote by MetalMilitia212
Nice guitar, what's the name of the paintjob?

seinna starburst.

I found this guitar in the back room (the small room with all the amazing guitars, hehe) and got it for 950 down from 1200. Mind you, I was there for awhile talking with the guy.

However, this seinna starburst is alot darker red than the others I have seen. This is a deep red, the others I've seen made are almost pink.
Very Nice!
GEAR:
Gibson Faded V (Dimarzio EVO(B) and GFS Hot Liverpool(N) coiltap in neck)
Squier Mahogany HSS Strat
Squier BSB tele
Bogner 2X12
Vox AD50VT
EPI VJ head
I have a variety of pedals PM if you have to know.

Looking for a new head!
Ooooh, beautiful guitar man. And whats wrong with the sweater? I love sweaters.

And, before I go, that piano is beautiful as well. I wouldnt mind having one of those suckers in my house. We just have an upright thats about a half step flat.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
nice man, thast defenetly my favorite colour for strats, my friends dad has a MIM strat from like 62 in that colour and with a rosewood board. I myself own a clapton sig strat in black(the blackie), got it used for $1199($1500 after tax and hardcase) and I love it, the neck is amazing and it sounds freakin awesome, I would love to own your strat but I would like it even more with maple instead of rosewood, that has the coil tap on the bridge right?and I thought that the colour was called cherryburst or something
Quote by King ofKumbucha
What is plexi? Do you mean a guitar made out of plexiglass?
wow nice strat, awesome color
2006 Fender Deluxe Players Strat w/ Stephens Design Mojo pickups
Gibson SG Special
Carvin DC727 w/ Bareknuckle Nailbomb 7 and CWP 7
Mesa Boogie Mark IV head
Mesa Boogie 2x12 Cab MC90/EV200w

VP of Carvin Club but call me Il Duce
Same color as mine, though I have a maple board. Don't play it anymore now that I got my new baby. PRS's ****ing rock
Yeah Dimebag is not the "Greatest Guitarist" of all time... Hendrix maybe... I must go get food to eat with my mouth

$250 for an amp? wow. is it worth it to invest that much in the amp?