So I'm looking for a new combo amp with 50 to 100 watts, and under $500. I had a few in mind and was wondering if you would give an opinion. I play mostly classic rock and some new stuff; AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, Metallica, Jimi Hendrix, Wolfmother, etc. I am useing an Epiphone G-400 Vintage and a Digitech Multi effects pedal. I love using the pedal because of the versatility of it, I can go from Metallica to Led Zeppelin with a click of a button. I would like an amp that i can use the pedal with or a very versatile amp. The amps I had looked at are; Peavey Studio Pro 112, Peavey Bandit 112, Peavey Valveking 112, Peavey Transtube 112, or Randall RG-75G3
Gear:
Epiphone SG Vintage
Digitech RP 100A
Kustom Quad 100 DFX
Washburn D10S Deluxe (electric acoustic)
transtube is good, but most won't agree. sounds good for SS, liked the one i played.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
The Bandit 112 sounds quite good and so does the Roland RG75G3 thing too I think
Schecter C1 Classic
Fender Vintage -57 Ri Stratocaster
Fender Blues JR w/ 12"Cannabis Rex
Mad Professor Sky Blue OD
Wampler Ego Compressor
TC Electronics Stereo Chorus/Flanger
uhh you mean randall not roland.
Gear:
Epiphone SG Vintage
Digitech RP 100A
Kustom Quad 100 DFX
Washburn D10S Deluxe (electric acoustic)
vk is good
Rig:
-Jackson Soloist: SL2HT (On its way to Canada)
-Epiphone Les Paul Gothic w/ SD JB (Process of Modding)
-Art & Lutherie Spruce CW
-Dunlop Crybaby (Process of Modding)

For Sale
-Peavey Valveking 112
pm me for info
For $500 you could pick up a used B52 AT212, Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, or silverface Fender Princeton, any of which are better options than the ones you list.

However of the ones you list I'd go either Valveking or Transtube. The Randall is a good amp but geared toward metal.
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.