its about a guy who murderes his family. he and his wife is arguing and one of the kids wets the bed and he slaughters them all....i think a baseball bat was involved. he then blamed it on a 'bunch of hippies' who broke in and killed them, he even wrecked the living room to make it look so. erm....oh ye, i think he wrote 'PIG' in blood on the head board. im not totally sure about that though because i saw this film like 6 years ago and might be getting confused with the sharon tate murder.

i think the film is based on true life also

this has been bugging for ages so please help
you're gonna have to be more specific...all horror movies a pretty much like that
Holy crap, my UG account still exists?
Look for Fatal Vision. That film has the "bunch of hippies" line and is about a man who murders his family.

EDIT: Fatal Vision is a TV series.
Last edited by Dæmönika at Jan 26, 2007,
Quote by soulfly_freak
you're gonna have to be more specific...all horror movies a pretty much like that

Anyways, try googling it, and tell us when you find out.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
YES it must have been that fatal vision one....didnt realise it was a miniseries though....because what i watched went on for at least 2 and half hours...anyway yer it must have been that so THANK YOU!! i remember that guys big scary glasses