There has been a sufficient number of threads regarding the brand of tissues you used during masturbation. I for one am fed up with these threads. So here you go. Post all you want about what brand of tissues you use to clean up your sticky white mess.
..........uh........what?
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
i ruin my boxers instead
e|----------5-------7-5h7p5---5--
B|-------5----8p5-------------8---8p5--
G|-5h6-----------------------------------7b9r--p5---5b--
D|-----------------------------------------------------7-----7-7~~~
i ruin my boxers instead

they aren't ruined.. they just need to be washed before being used again... haha..
Quote by HangmaN47
motorboat the clit you motorboatin' sonofabitch.
I use Kleenex.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
stupid thread
Quote by Charlatan_001
Uh-oh. People might mistake you for a homosexual if you buy a purple pedal.

Quote by Shredlet
You own an Rg2570E and you live in Australia I to you sir!
this dude is nuts, remember the last thread this guy started????
Quote by freedoms_stain
Why did Americans decide you remove all the U's from words? was it a pointless act of rebellion? 'Screw you english, we're gonna slightly misspell words to show you don't rule us anymore! suck on that ya limey bum sniffers'?
I sometimes use the KFC refresher tissues. Wipe away the mess leaving a fresh and a nice smell.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Puffs.......
We have lingered in the chambers of the sea
By sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown
Till human voices wake us, and we drown.

- T.S. Eliot

tissues? I have a special set of towels for use. They get special attention when getting washed.
Quote by 311DEF
this dude is nuts, remember the last thread this guy started????

please dont mention my past. im trying to escape that. lets just talk about tissues
...............worst thread ever
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by ketchup kum
please dont mention my past. im trying to escape that. lets just talk about tissues

your dedication is evident in your screen name, which has only 1 altered letter from the previous name...
make a poll! (shoprite brand)
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by altronataku
your dedication is evident in your screen name, which has only 1 altered letter from the previous name...

What was his previous name?
Quote by lachyray
do you reckon straight edge people ever get temped to drink alcahole,
when really want to but they know they can't so they just dont?
Quote by ketchup kum

you expect us to forget your past? last week you were asking how to masturbate.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Quote by ketchup kum
There has been a sufficient number of threads regarding the brand of tissues you used during masturbation. I for one am fed up with these threads. So here you go. Post all you want about what brand of tissues you use to clean up your sticky white mess.

...Wait, so semen isn't normally blue?
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell