Page 1 of 2
My hair is just about shoulder length now and i'm planning on growing it longer, but my girlfriend said "If you grow your hair longer than mine then I won't speak to you again".

This sucks.
well why do you want a girlfriend that cant appreciate your oponions and ways.......

yea dont bother with her
Call me Sean
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
He's just trying to protect our innocence.

Yes i am
Quote by :Vicious--

Your flirting powers are incredible.

Gear:
Schecter S1 Elite Black Cherry (Soapbar Neck, Invader Bridge)
Schecter Banshee
Orange Dual Terror
Boss CE-5
Goatkeeper
don't let her boss you around!
that is a pretty shallow thing to say from her anyway
Quote by HangmaN47
motorboat the clit you motorboatin' sonofabitch.
ditch that bitch
Quote by rooster456
Guitars will bring girlfriends. Girlfriends won't bring guitars.

Because footstools are cool UG's Classical Guitarists
pm Marmoseti or Confusius to join
Sure she wasn't joking?
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by Csquared1001
ditch that bitch

+1
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
Quote by Ex'sAndOh's
Sure she wasn't joking?

My girlfriend once told me that. She broke up with me because I didn't listen. Meh, didn't care about her anyways.
mmm... that was a shallow thing for her to say. Find out whats goin on with her, why she apparently likes you and such.
From my point of view it looks like she is going out for some other reason than who you are.
Your girlfriend sounds like a total bitch. I'd dump her right away, someone that superficial isn't worth your time (or your buttsecks)
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
Get her pregnant and leave her. That'll teach her.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
Quote by Zar Mulix
My girlfriend once told me that. She broke up with me because I didn't listen. Meh, didn't care about her anyways.

My ex-girlfriend also told me she broke up with me because i never listened to her.....or at least that's what i think she was saying....I wasn't paying too much attention.

~stepco
My ex said that. Turns out my hair got as long as hers and she dumped me to go "have fun" party, drink, and stuff I didn't want to do. Basically screw her she's shallow. If she's worth the time and trouble then she won't care about how long your hair is as long as its well kept, thats what my new girl says, and my hair is longer than hers. So...

Quote by Csquared1001
ditch that bitch
SPAM
Stock Gibson Pickups from a 2005 V, I think they're a 498T and 500T set FS/FT
Duncan Distortion (regular spaced) FS

Looking for: an acoustic, recording gear, or $
Quote by stepco12345
My ex-girlfriend also told me she broke up with me because i never listened to her.....or at least that's what i think she was saying....I wasn't paying too much attention.

~stepco

nice
^ nice

Just grow it, if she talks shit about you after, just talk shit back, tell her she has the clap or something :P
hue
Well, I cut my hair for a girl but in my case, everything went great. My hair was about 11 or 13 inches from the root, and now it's down to buzz. I hate my hair, but it was worth cutting it because now I have an awesome girlfriend. Just because she doesn't like your hair doesn't mean she doesn't love you. It's just hair, it'll grow back if things go bad. So just cut it and deal with the fact that not many girls like guys with long hair
If it's worth it....
Team Orange

Quote by Ehh
You calling your parents assholes because they wouldn't buy you a phone with a camera? Maybe you deserve to have picks on your nips.
Same thing happened to me. Girlfriend wanted me to cut it, I didn't budge on my opinion, she dumped me... but then she came crawling back, yes, crawling.
Quote by Vermintide
In Soviet Russia, bar searches YOU!!!

Like I said before, just cut it. Why miss out on a great experience just because you want to look like a cave man?
^Eh, me thinks you're jealous, considering you're mourning your change in hairstyle
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Quote by beau05
I'd say country or bluegrass would be pretty difficult, for being inbred is a pre-requisite
i cut my hair for my girlfriend over the summer cause she said that guys with long hair look like sex offenders... like a month and a half later she dumped me

its going to take me two years to get it back to my shoulder again
Quote by E Daws
Get her pregnant and leave her. That'll teach her.

+1

I was in a simlilar situation, only vice versa (pretty similar eh?) where I had long hair and my gf (and several other girls) said that if I cut my hair I'd be in big problem.

So I cut my hair and they all thought it looked good. Women...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I love how both males and females can get so worked up over something as ridiculous as hair. Personally, I prefer guys with shorter hair. I just don't find long hair attractive in the least. She probably should have tried a different approach if she wanted you to cut it, but oh well - I guess you have to figure out what's more important - your girl or your hair length.
My ex told me if I cut my hair short she'd break up with me.

I cut my hair short. Moral of the story: To hell with the bitch if she's gonna be that shallow and stop talking to you just because your hair is long. Unless she was joking, of course.
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
"If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.
dont bother with her. she doesnt rule your world, and neither do you rule her world. if she cant be happy with the way you are, forget the **** about her.
Quote by ManWithoutAHat
My ex told me if I cut my hair short she'd break up with me.

I cut my hair short. Moral of the story: To hell with the bitch if she's gonna be that shallow and stop talking to you just because your hair is long. Unless she was joking, of course.

seconded. im a girl and i would never do that to my bf.
Page 1 of 2