Does anyone have any experience buying tickets online? From TicketMaster to be more specific? I tried ordering some tickets, but it said "Your Credit Card was not Accepted", anyone have any clue why?

No, it's not canceled.
its always worked for me

what concert are you planning on going to?
e|----------5-------7-5h7p5---5--
B|-------5----8p5-------------8---8p5--
G|-5h6-----------------------------------7b9r--p5---5b--
D|-----------------------------------------------------7-----7-7~~~
That sucks man, good luck...
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
LesPaulMarshall, you friggin rock!
Quote by adrian_brown89
It's pretty hard to find someone as hardcore as Tom. The race for hardcore supremacy would be pretty close but i think Tom's got his nose just in front for now...
Bah! It says the order went though when I phone, the it says on the site it was denied, I phone the bank, and have to have 3 or more business days, which means I'll probably miss out on the floor tickets!! Mother ****ers.
AC/DC10 where are you seeing clapton? im seeing him feb 7th in brisbane
Quote by Gigatiran
It's really not that hard... almost all women are sluts.

Quote by Twist of fate
do u rlly think a girl will come to school in the morning and interrupt ur conversation screaming "Hey i nailed my own poonaner last nite and came like a hurricane YEA BABII"
Quote by The Casualty
Bah! It says the order went though when I phone, the it says on the site it was denied, I phone the bank, and have to have 3 or more business days, which means I'll probably miss out on the floor tickets!! Mother ****ers.

Try the box office perhaps?

I personally don't like using ticketmaster, they charge me £5 for signed delivery, and that's the only option they give. Considering that most of my tickets are in the region of £15...
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o