I had a friend-of-a-friend over who plays an SG and doesn't have any experience with strats and when he picked up mine he screwed in the tremolo arm too far. So now it flops down further than I would like it too, and worse, when I bring it up to use it, it's shakey, as if it's not screwed in all the way. So will getting a new arm solve this or would I need to get a whole new bridge block?
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
F*ck dude... Sounds like the block's gone. Take it to a guitar shop and ask them for a look, but, like I say, from my experience it sounds like the 'block' (it's called the inertia bar, as it happens) is screwed. Sorry.
Feel free to ignore my ranting.

Member of the Self-Taught Club.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a close-minded moron.
Can anyone tell me if this is a real wilkinson or a knockoff that's not worth the money?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Guitar-Parts-WILKINSON-Tremolo-Bridge-6-Screw-BLACK_W0QQitemZ160078913983QQihZ006QQcategoryZ41407QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Price seems too good to be true so that's why I ask.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
wrap the threads with plumbers tape. it will make it a more snug fit. ull have to try a few times to get it back to a comfortable stopping point.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
^haha, i love when u come around, it's like seeing a celebrity!
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Right back at you Jenny. You & Dave_Mc are my personal favorites on the site. Always well thought out answers, and you both take the time to help.

Here's to the both of Ya. Everyone buys a round.
Breakfast; the most importent drink of the day.
^ I didn't see this till now, but I appreciate that, molson. You're pretty cool yourself, whenever you talk about gear, I listen.

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?