I currently Own a 30W Line 6 Spider II. I've had for about a year and a half and I'm looking for something that can work better, without rapeing my wallet. SO I was searching muscians friend and I happened to come across a XT65R 65W Guitar Combo Amp by Crate, So my question is, which one is better, would it be worth selling my Line 6 for the crate?
Gear
Custom Fender Strat
Oscar Schmidt Acoustic
VK 112
Epi VJ
EHX Holy Grail
Ibanez DE7 Delay
Modded Tubescreamer TS7 -> TS-808
Strat Knockoff
I've got a Crate GTX212.
Compared to my friends Line 6's, the Crate is like asking what would get you more drunk: a shot of whiskey or a Texas mickey of Jack Daniels.

The crate, in my opinion, is far better.
I'd sell the Line 6 for it.
LTD SC-608 Baritone
Schecter 007-Elite
Epi. Les Paul Standard
Jasmine SC312
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-3
Peavey 6505+

www.behaviourmusic.com
Quote by Flyingwhitey182
I currently Own a 30W Line 6 Spider II. I've had for about a year and a half and I'm looking for something that can work better, without rapeing my wallet. SO I was searching muscians friend and I happened to come across a XT65R 65W Guitar Combo Amp by Crate, So my question is, which one is better, would it be worth selling my Line 6 for the crate?

Looks to me like you'd be selling one crappy amp to buy another. I'd advise you to save up some cash and then sell the Spider when that would give you enough money to get yourself something decent.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Quote by slatsmania
Looks to me like you'd be selling one crappy amp to buy another. I'd advise you to save up some cash and then sell the Spider when that would give you enough money to get yourself something decent.

+1

but if you're not planning on getting too serious with guitar, the crate practice amp is very good for jamming.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008