I'm going up to Columbus next weekend to see Ghost Mice, Defiance Ohio, and two other bands. Does anyone know how good Ghost Mice are live? How many people usually show?
i saw them play a house show at a friend of mines and it was one of the cooleset experiences ever. i guess it depends how big the show space is and how many bands are set to play. my friends living room can fit about 50 people max and we had about 75 at the show.
if they are in colombus they are playing with DELAY im willing to bet. If you go for any reason go to see DELAY.
Quote by LoudnSnotty138
if they are in colombus they are playing with DELAY im willing to bet. If you go for any reason go to see DELAY.

I second that, DELAY is awesome.
I just got delay's new album and it is so good. If you dont have it you need to buy it. Seeing its in columbus expect around 150 to 175 people.
That's cool. When I saw Flogging Molly there were probably over a thousand, and when I went with my brother to see Reel Big Fish, there were around 600, so to this should be different.
Quote by LoudnSnotty138
you mean taigaa. theyre alrite.

I played a show with a band called Taiga but I don't think it's the same band. They were from Seattle. That was the most uncomfortable show ever. Requiem played too and no one was having fun. They made everyone just sit there and no one could drink or smoke or eat meat. Luckily I gave requiem a oscar meyer wiener saying it was a veggie dog. Assholes.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Quote by whyvern
I played a show with a band called Taiga but I don't think it's the same band. They were from Seattle. That was the most uncomfortable show ever. Requiem played too and no one was having fun. They made everyone just sit there and no one could drink or smoke or eat meat. Luckily I gave requiem a oscar meyer wiener saying it was a veggie dog. Assholes.

Defiance, Ohio are one of the best punk rock bands ever actually. Ghost Mice are awesome and Europe is awesome.
i think i have heard that oscar meyer veggie dog joke from you about a million times on this site and the pix site, ASSHOLE