yes so i have a very crap amp and an even worse guitar

the amp sounds truly awful but the guitar is getting really difficult to play on account of its crappiness and constant falling apart.

either way i have buy one and then a month later i buy the other. have to save up more money

which one should i buy first
Maybe if you tell us what you got we can help you more. I'd get a guitar but with a crap amp you can't play shows much eh.
My gear:
-Ibanez JS 6000 Custom w/ 11-48 gauge
-Ibanez FGM 400BB w/ 10-46 gauge
-Peavey 6505 2x12 Combo
-MXR Phase 90
-Boss DD-6 Digital Delay
-Morley Wah/Volume Pro Series II
-Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer
-Gator G-Bus 8
-Xotic BB Preamp
no name beginner starter pack

strat knock off

.... pretty bad

^ just for home practise. i dont play in front of people or anything. and when i do i use the school amps and stuff
altough most of UG would flame me for saying this...if you guitar is truly that crappy and is falling apart get a decent guitar that can keep it together...and suck up the shitte tone for a month then get an amp...but if the guitar can keep it together for another month go get the amp right away
With a good amp you can have a decent sound from your guitar, at least make the sound less crappy.
Brokeback Lego - Animation Movie I Made

Quote by \GuitarHero/
Our band mascot is a Muffin.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
Guitar. If your guitar completely breaks down, what's the use of a new amp? You can play electrics w/o amps, but not amps without guitars...
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
Quote by E V H 5150
Guitar. If your guitar completely breaks down, what's the use of a new amp? You can play electrics w/o amps, but not amps without guitars...

What he said
^ very true

sweet. so ill be able to get my guitar in a few weeks. then a month alter get the amp

then im set for a few years

yay