I am having trouble locating a white les paul, I would REALLY like it to have black hardware.
Ceiling in price is $600.
I've searched and searched, found some, but I have no idea on the prices or quality of the guitar. If anyone has any recomendations please help me out.
Outside of Buckethead's guitar, I don't think I've even seen a white LP in real life. Good luck finding one.
Epiphone Les Paul Custom comes in Alpine White...
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
I remember a kid had one WAY back before I could even play guitar really well. It may have been a studio, but I don't want one (if they are as bad as people say)
I have an Epi LP Custom that is white. It has gold hardware, not black. I think the black would look kinda shitty wouldnt it? The gold hardware and the white just go together so well.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
the new esp,
its not a really but il take a ec 1000 over any Gibson LP you got...
The neck is so much nicer...
theres the new Ltd Ec-500 or the Epiphone custom in Alpine white, and the Gibson Les Paul Studio
My Rig:

Fender Telecaster
Epiphone Es-335 Deluxe
Line 6 Flextone 3 XL
Norman B-50
1980 Fender Acoustic

Finding one with all black hardware will be a challenge for sure. Usually Gibson goes with either Gold or Chrome harware on their Les Pauls, so black hardware sounds like it might be a custom job, rather than something they mass produce off the assembly line. Might want to think about snagging one in white and then just switching the hardware to black yourself.
Quote by Shredlet
Cheers Sinister that was really helpful a Dime-point to you!

"Any problem you can't solve with a good guitar, is either, unsolvable or isn't a problem."
gibson lp studios come in white, same with teh customs....epi custom is white, and as far as black hardware, youll probably have to buy them yourself and swap, i have never seen black hardware on a white LP, good luck
http://www.theweekendkids.com

Gibson Les Paul Studio w/dirtyfingers pickups
Gibson Joan Jett Melody Maker
VOX ac30 head
Marshall 1960 4x12 cab
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Yeah, white and gold look great together...

...on the 25th december.

White with black or chrome would kick white and gold in the teeth.
You can get alphine white LP Customs that have black hardware, but I think that might be out your budget.
Only LPs (Besides special order) are Customs and Studios (im pretty sure)...Dunno bout the black hardware...you talking pick-up covers?? only black are the EMGs...
i played a couple sweet gibson les paul studios, a bit out of your price range, but worth the $1000. i played one in black with chrome hardware and one in alpine white with gold hardware. veeeery nice guitars.
Quote by Hpda5121
im not a racist because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

fender mexican fat strat (discontinued)
mesa triple recto
digitech grunge
digitech death metal
the new esps!!!
Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

Gear:

ESP LTD DV8-R
Squier SG (Specs Unknown)
Kustom KGA-10 Ten watt practice amp
Marshall TSL 602

My JEM Build