so last friday i bought a Line 6 Spider III HD75 and tonite it suddenly shut off and started smoking....so not to confirm my fears but....is it done?
All i have to say is... thats what you get for buying a Spider.
Epiphone Goth Les Paul Studio
Ibanez SA120
Peavey Raptor EXP
Takamine Electric Acoustic
Boss CS-3
Boss DD-6
Boss TU-2
Boss MT-2 (For use with my Vox)
MXR M-108 10-Band Eq
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Peavey JSX Head
Vox AD50VT
smoke generally indicates friage. amps arent designed to smoke for a cool visual effect.
Take it back to teh store its bound to stll havae a warantee still on it that covers friage like that.

Personally I'd ask for a refund and get a diff amp
a spider wasn't my original choice or even my ninth choice but my parents got me a gift card for the store i bought it from and the store only carried line 6
^Well, see you if you can get it returned or fixed or whatever. And they must carry something besides Line 6 (Unless it's a Line 6 store). If it is, get some of their pedals, they're not that bad.
trade it in for a line 6, vendetta or even a flextone. stay away from the spiders.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by jj1565
trade it in for a line 6, vendetta or even a flextone. stay away from the spiders.

You mean line 6 Vetta yeah?
A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who isn't a closed-minded moron.
^oops yeah. the higher end line 6 amps are pretty good. it's just a matter of convincing mom and dad.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Yeh true, their effects are pretty amazing though, the FM4,DL4,AM4 and DM4 are all really good. The Vetta is like £1200 though - unless you got the mother of all gift cards...
My Gear :
Fender American Strat in Metallic Red
EHX Big Muff
Boss ME-50
Boss SD-1
Fender 15 Watt Amp (Upgrade soon to a Marshall )
Red Furry guitar strap

John Frusciante - The Greatest Guitarist EVER
Yeeah try to trade it in for a better amp. It seems the Spider 3's are breaking down a lot.
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.