Ill explain this quick and simple

F'in fools that didnt know RHCP existed until after Dani California made mainstream music and until Stadium Arcadium was released. Also, they believe they're the biggest fans of RHCP without knowing who the hell Flea is. BGLAEKLFLSNMF>S/. someone needs to be slapped.

See guy wearing RHCP shirt after day of concert (WHICH I COULDNT GO!!! WAAHH)
Me: "Dude. nice. how was the concert?"
DOuche: "IT was flippin awesome!"
Me: "HA HA! did Flea whip out any hot bass solos?"
Douche: Flea?

u get my point.

edit:
the same thing happened when U2's atomic bomb CD came out.
Last edited by apbumsta at Jan 26, 2007,
That's right...let it all out baby

Seriosuly, you're complaining about something that really shouldn't bother you at all. So someone doesn't know the names of the band members? I wasn't aware it was required to know the names of the members to be a fan of their music.
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
RHCP are gay anyways
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote by Stormx
oh great man god, pray tell: how do I become as cold and emotionless as you?!
I know. But then I feel weird, because I've only know them since One Hot Minute. But still, they missed out on all the hits.
Quote by apbumsta
Ill explain this quick and simple

F'in fools that didnt know RHCP existed until after Dani California made mainstream music and until Stadium Arcadium was released. Also, they believe they're the biggest fans of RHCP without knowing who the hell Flea is. BGLAEKLFLSNMF>S/. someone needs to be slapped.

See guy wearing RHCP shirt after day of concert (WHICH I COULDNT GO!!! WAAHH)
Me: "Dude. nice. how was the concert?"
DOuche: "IT was flippin awesome!"
Me: "HA HA! did Flea whip out any hot bass solos?"
Douche: Flea?

u get my point.

You bitch...
wow people are really stupid. even people who dont play listen to music know flea is one of the greatest bassists of all time. but seeing a guy wearing the shirt and going to the concert and not knowing flea is like seeing someone really old wearing a woodstock tshirt tellings tories of the first woodstock and them not knowing hendrix. people today are extremely ignorant and need to be slapped
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Get a boner and slap your school doctor in the face with your penis.

It'll be funny.

Haiku by of friend of mine:
Fat guy play the bass
Get your jam on, get your jam
And peanut butter

Live Fast, Die Fun
Quote by Funkbass796

I wasn't aware it was required to know the names of the members to be a fan of their music.

He's saying that they act like they are the biggest fans of theirs when they don't know their names. But still, not worth a thread.
it wasnt only dat. this bitch was talkin so much crap about how he's biggest fan and crap.
Are you serious? Stadium Arcadium? I mean, I can understand never hearing about them until like Californiacation or something, but Jesus H. Christ!

Those are the kind of people you just laugh at.

And the thing about flea, although not knowing who flea is should be a crime, knowing all the names of the members of a band isn't required to be a fan.
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
He's saying that they act like they are the biggest fans of theirs when they don't know their names. But still, not worth a thread.

I needed to rant and have a bunch of people leave comments agreeing with me so i can feel better about myself
Quote by ben_rulez
RHCP are gay anyways

Fresh..... Meat.....

EDIT: ^^ lol, nice
hue
i dont think its that bad ure making it sound like its as bad as how green day was
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by archangels666
Are you serious? Stadium Arcadium? I mean, I can understand never hearing about them until like Californiacation or something, but Jesus H. Christ!

Those are the kind of people you just laugh at.

And the thing about flea, although not knowing who flea is should be a crime, knowing all the names of the members of a band isn't required to be a fan.

DOOD my friend says jesus H christ what does it mean?? he doesnt know he just says it
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
CATHOLIC! SCHOOL GIRLS RULE! early cds were best, get up and jump is amazing!
EDIT: id say their best album was uplift mofo party plan
Last edited by epiphonist13 at Jan 26, 2007,

whats jeus's middle name that its jesus h christ?
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Get a boner and slap your school doctor in the face with your penis.

It'll be funny.

Haiku by of friend of mine:
Fat guy play the bass
Get your jam on, get your jam
And peanut butter

Live Fast, Die Fun
Noob.
Quote by Krost
a Ghost possessed my dog and made him buy a 50 cent CD.

Watch it now, watch it!

"I died a little inside when Steve Irwin died...RIP"

Honorary Masshole. PM SOADFanSince'98 to join.
First of all they were mainstream WAAAAAAAAAY before Dani California. And Stadium Arcadium is what got me into them. So stfu.

And yes I'd agree if they didn't know who flea was then they really aren't fans.

Quote by Metal claw
I love RHCP and it really annoys me that my friends don't know that Dani California was mostly inspired by the time John Frusciante made a Creed tribute band called "Standing on a Mountain and Singing."

If you're serious then wow, you need to calm down it's just music.
Last edited by Leonheart at Jan 26, 2007,
Quote by Leonheart
First of all they were mainstream WAAAAAAAAAY before Dani California. And Stadium Arcadium is what got me into them. So stfu.

im talkin about when dani california began being played on mainstream (hip hop, rap, gay rock etc) radio stations. ex: New York area - Z100
Quote by ben_rulez
RHCP are gay anyways

Thats just funny. Although I do like RHCP
posted by RM_MIDNIGHT
I don't know what the **** you people are talking about, I claimed Antarctica for my self decades ago, if anybody steps on it with out my permission I'll get them!
OMG, he didn't know who Flea was....wow, he doesn't deserve to live.

/sarcasm

Flea is just a normal person, who happens to be really good at what he does. His name is fucking Michael Balzary or some nonsense like that. Let people like what they like.
Quote by kurosawa
I dropped out of school ages 13!

That quote made my life...