Well, since once again there seems to be 0 good threads in the pit, I figured I'd contribute. My question is, what techniques do you use in getting up on time? Personally I just put my clock at the end of the room, but that's stopped working due to the fact that I just hit the button and fall back into bed. Interesting I know.
0 and still counting...

I don't need an alarm clock my mum wakes me up.
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
I set mine an hour before I need to get up and continually hit the snooze button untill I force myself out of bed
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
i think that you wouldnt need an alarm clock if you dont sleep so why dont you just live on coffee to stay awake all the time. duh
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Get a boner and slap your school doctor in the face with your penis.

It'll be funny.

Haiku by of friend of mine:
Fat guy play the bass
Get your jam on, get your jam
And peanut butter

Live Fast, Die Fun
I set mine half an hour before I need to get up and continually hit the snooze button untill I force myself out of bed.
Quote by the_experience
I set mine half an hour before I need to get up and continually hit the snooze button untill I force myself out of bed.

I got you beat by 30 min.
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

Quote by Metal-X
I got you beat by 30 min.

No...I have you beat by -30 min.
Quote by the_experience
No...I have you beat by -30 min.

Same difference. I'm still late for class no matter what time I get up.
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

I read somewhere a bucket of cold water to wake someone up can actually cause a stroke of some sort.

Mythbusters?
Quote by Metal-X
I set mine an hour before I need to get up and continually hit the snooze button untill I force myself out of bed

same.
~gtrfrk

founder of the dunlop pick fan club

RIP Roger "Syd" Barrett

"Let the good times roll"
My dad wakes me up. I have an alarm clock, and it's set to the right time. But I never turn it on.
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
Quote by Zuka
I read somewhere a bucket of cold water to wake someone up can actually cause a stroke of some sort.

Mythbusters?

Throwing a bucket of cold water is a good way to get yourself killed at my house.

It's cold enough downstairs as it is, so it would be a good idea.
Random Metal-X fact:

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

Quote by Zuka
Well, since once again there seems to be 0 good threads in the pit, I figured I'd contribute. My question is, what techniques do you use in getting up on time? Personally I just put my clock at the end of the room, but that's stopped working due to the fact that I just hit the button and fall back into bed. Interesting I know.

Same here lol
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Set my alarm clock and hope I hear it/ wake up sometime after and realise I need to get up.

Seriuosly, I hardly hear my alarm. I do some, a good bit actually, but I don't hear it quite a lot.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
phone goes off 3 min before i have to get up... it's the most annoying sound in the world, my regular alarm goes off at 6:00. My phone alarm keeps on going off every 2 minutes, until i turn it off-or rip my face off.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
I set my clock a few min ahead to trick myself into getting dressed.
Its a shame cause I always fall for the trick...
I'm a light sleeper so I can usually get up easily but I stick my alarm clock beneath my bed so that even if I want to hit the snooze button, I have to get out of bed. After around 3-5 minutes of struggling, I'm up.
GMO INC.
I have my alarm clock all the way across the room, so I've developed a reflex when it goes off to throw myself out of bed while still mostly asleep, plow down anything in my way (seriously, I almost broke my toe once) and pound on it till I hit the right button. Not a pretty sight, but it gets me up.
My alarm clock has a noise-activated snooze with a ten-minute delay, so I usually set it up to first go off about 20 minutes before I want to get up, just to sort of wake myself up. (I only have to make some sort of loud enough noise to activate the snooze.) Then, I set my iPod to play Pink Floyd's "Time" at full volume when I actually want to get up.

Works like a charm.

-Jacques
I have an Clock that I hook my Ipod up to then listen to music for 1/2 hour to an hour
Quote by Stop Messin'
Every pic of Jimmy Page taken looking up at him. He looks like a 10 foot tall GOD!
My alarm clock actually blows massive chunks. The button that you slide over to make the little "alarm set" icon light up doesn't really work...Like you'll slide it over and the icon won't light up. So my alarm setting ritual involves a lot fo ****ing around with that stupid button to trick it into lighting up anyway, and then checking a few times to make sure the little bitch doesn't randomly turn off again.
And I usually set it with an optimistic mind, assuming that I'm perfectly capable of getting up with lots of time to spare...Then come morningtime the radio alarm goes off (hopefully), I unplug the bastard, and I end ujp sleeping for another hour. Luckily though, because I set it so early in the first place, that usually means I'm right on time.