ok what is the biggest lie you have ever told on UG or a person has told you or you have told someone?

I don't know what mine whould be
the biggest lie ive told in the past five minutes is that this thread is a good idea.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Get a boner and slap your school doctor in the face with your penis.

It'll be funny.

Haiku by of friend of mine:
Fat guy play the bass
Get your jam on, get your jam
And peanut butter

Live Fast, Die Fun
Mission accomplished!!!

Not me, but the biggest lie I've heard, at least.

I've said:

Dude, KoRn's SOOOO Black Metal.

Me and my friend have thie recurring inside joke where we make fun of the poser black metal kids, and we just name bands that are far from black metal as possible and make it sound like these kids like them.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
I convinced a teacher that Ted Nugent thought he was the greatest teacher in the world. I'll post the story if anyone wants to hear it.
Quote by fallenangel20
Mission accomplished!!!

Not me, but the biggest lie I've heard, at least.

I've said:

Dude, KoRn's SOOOO Black Metal.

Me and my friend have thie recurring inside joke where we make fun of the poser black metal kids, and we just name bands that are far from black metal as possible and make it sound like these kids like them.

Your signature hurts my feelings. And that's the truth.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
I convinced a little kid that I could breathe under water, and was half fish.

Story: My friend and I were bored so I invited her over for some hot tubbing. She was babysitting and brought the kid over, too. He was like 12 or something. We were 16. Well, my hot tub has a row of holes that blow out air bubbles along the edge of the seats (horseshoe style seat). I was like "hey ricky, did I ever tell you I was part fish? the thing is, I was born with gills IN my lungs. rare genetic defect. I can breahte underwater!" he was like "NO WAY!" Julia knew what I was doing, and she was like "yeah he can. show him!" So I went under and stayed down for about 2 minutes breathing through the seat. Needless to say, when I came up, he freaked out. He was like "you wereholding your breath!" I said "no way, put your hand on my back and you'll feel my lungs moving as I pull water in and out." So he put his hand on my back, I went down and stayed down for a few minutes again while he felt it. I came up, and to this day he thinks I have gills in my lungs. He's now 15 or so, and it's hilarious. I start cracking up whenever I see him. Poor kid.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by Will_Minus
Your signature hurts my feelings. And that's the truth.

What part?

I've got a PM about offense, but nothing harsh.

Seriously, what's wrong with it?
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by xDie_Romanticx
ive never masturbated before mommy!! I just had an itch and i had to rub it!!