yeah .....i basically need some help on choosing some pickups for my epi sheraton II.......I purchased an American strat and didnt really like the feel of the neck at all so returned it and got an american tele......which I really loved the cleans on ,but I just cant replace my sheraton....dont know why just feels and looks perfect.............waht I dont really like is the tone the humbuckers give me....cleans are really muddy and what not..........................someone reccomended a Gibson Classic plus and Vintage but I really liked the tone from the telecaster and not sure what could give me this....
iwas thinking about an eqaulizer also
.........................................Sorry..................i can't...............................help........................... you............................................................... in ................................................. your.......................... predicament...................................

(Look to Boss for an equalizer.)
MXR's 6-band EQ is good
gives 18dB boost instead of 10 or 12 on 10-bands.
good stuff....................
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
The Fish and Chips 7 band by Danelectro does real well with fixing tne problems, and theyre cheap enough you can by several of them for different sounds.