Acoustic prog-rock reccomendations? (Erik Mongrain, Dominic Frasca-ish)

Not sure what forum to post this in (move if necessary), or how to describe the genre, but stuff like Erik Mongrain or Dominic Frasca is what I'm looking for.

I've only heard some songs by these guys, so any CD's by these two will be appreciated.

How do you call this virtuoso-style acoustic playing, and what are your recommendations?

Thanks in advance

EDIT: Seeing as you probably can't be bothered to look for it, here's some links:
Dominic Frasca
Erik Mongrain
Quote by Twist of fate
Aliens can invade us. Apparently you've never heard of pearl harbor

Last edited by mike130 at Jan 27, 2007,
I'm not sure if you would like them but I'm totally in love with Renaissance. The only electric instrument in the band is bass.

http://www.myspace.com/renaissance7377
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Thanks a lot, checking it out now, sounds good.
Quote by Twist of fate

Haven't heard this Domini fella, but I think Erik's CD was supposed to be recorded this year, so you'll probably struggle to find that. He should still have a few tracks on his site though, and to be honest with you, 'airtap' is the only one that ever interested me.

Other people you'd probably be slightly interested in are Justin King and Kaki King. Someone pointed out this guy to me the other day, sounded alright, haven't looked for anything else by him though.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
I'm looking to buy Erik's CD as soon as its released... going to be a pain, especially in Mexico. There's a bunch of track samplers (45 sec) on his website, liking that stuff too.

I'll check out Kings though, thanks.

BTW. Check my first post for a clip of Frasca playing.
Quote by Twist of fate