If this has already been made, then I will delete it, but I couldn't find one, so here you go. No getting off topic.
What is yalls favorite Skynyrd song?
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
gimme three steps, it combines good riffs, a good bridge, a good verse and good lyrics, what more is there to a song?
Quote by Stiffy Maximus
i smoke some weed and get naked. thats the way to write a good song.
Quote by Eldiablo30x6
gimme three steps, it combines good riffs, a good bridge, a good verse and good lyrics, what more is there to a song?

I really like that one too. My favorite though is probably Simple Man. Really strong lyrics, and the guitar part is cool too.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie

Quote by WCPhils
gimme three steps is a good song, but i agree with SGstriker simple man is awesome.

and even though it is overplayed FREE BIRD!!!!!
my band

ESP LTD Viper 400
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
Squier Fat Strat

Peavey EVH 5150
Peavey XXX Head
Roland Cube 30
Carvin 4x12 Cab
B-52 4x12 Cab

Boss GE-7
Boss NS-2
EH Big Muff Pi (Russian)
Simple Man, Gimme Back my Bullets, That Smell.

I swear, some days, I feel like if one more mother****er asks me to play Sweet Home Alabama I'll shoot them
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out
Quote by 2112swartz
gimme three steps is a good song, but i agree with SGstriker simple man is awesome.

and even though it is overplayed FREE BIRD!!!!!

Yeah, despite its over-played-ness, Free bird also rules. lol, i was just listening to it a sec. ago.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie

Quote by WCPhils
Quote by psychodelia
Simple Man, Gimme Back my Bullets, That Smell.

I swear, some days, I feel like if one more mother****er asks me to play Sweet Home Alabama I'll shoot them

I love That Smell. I'm not big into Skynyrd though. But their guitar players have great tone, great riffs, and just compliment their music so well. But to me, what makes their music is that keyboard player. I saw them on CMT Crossroads, and the piano wasn't anywhere near as active on Sweet Home Alabama. That song, part of what makes it, is the piano part. It gives it such an amazing amount of body. No amount of effects or anything can replicate that either.
Got Death Magnetic a day early!

The Low-Cardinal of Zeppelinism - If you're a diehard fan of Zeppelin, join Zeppelinism here

Winner of the "Biggest Led Zeppelin Fuck" award in the CR forum (2 years running!)
Quote by Page&HammettFan

I love That Smell. I'm not big into Skynyrd though. But their guitar players have great tone, great riffs, and just compliment their music so well. But to me, what makes their music is that keyboard player. I saw them on CMT Crossroads, and the piano wasn't anywhere near as active on Sweet Home Alabama. That song, part of what makes it, is the piano part. It gives it such an amazing amount of body. No amount of effects or anything can replicate that either.

I know what you mean by that. Have you heard their live recordings backed by the symphony. It was really recent. The recording of Free Bird w/ the symphony is amazing.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie

Quote by WCPhils
I haven't. I hate Free Bird. No offense, but that ****ing song drives me crazy. The lyrics are rather stupid in my opinion, the riff isn't that great to me. There isn't really anything I like about it except for the solo.
Got Death Magnetic a day early!

The Low-Cardinal of Zeppelinism - If you're a diehard fan of Zeppelin, join Zeppelinism here

Winner of the "Biggest Led Zeppelin Fuck" award in the CR forum (2 years running!)
Quote by Page&HammettFan
I haven't. I hate Free Bird. No offense, but that ****ing song drives me crazy. The lyrics are rather stupid in my opinion, the riff isn't that great to me. There isn't really anything I like about it except for the solo.

I sometimes think the lyrics are a rather corny. Depends on what mood Im in. However the slide riff is amazing. And the solo rocks.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie

Quote by WCPhils