My fellow investigators, help me out on this one, please. No one, even the "experts" at my local GC, can tell me what is up with my strat. Its not advertised on their page, I havent been able to find it on the internet, not even google or msn or yahoo search engines could find a sale for this guitar.

Here is a picture of exactly what my guitar looks like.

http://www.bizrate.com/guitarbass/fender-american-stratocaster-hss-sienna-sunburst-electric-guitar--pid484919349/index__keyword--fender+stratocaster.html

However, this is advertised as a non-deluxe, and I think mines a deluxe because when I bought it I was under the illusion its got the SCN Pickups and DH-1 Humbucker.

At least I think it does, anyway to find out for sure?

My guitar is in sienna starburst, and I have never seen a american deluxe in sienna starburst.

I'll be really pissed if its not a deluxe =/
Quote by garden of grey
fender.com duh

what, are you ****ing retarded?

Why even reply, I've been looking on that site for that feature for a long time...i need the DIRECT link...

fender.com...honestly...jesus
Quote by JDawg4098
what, are you ****ing retarded?

Why even reply, I've been looking on that site for that feature for a long time...i need the DIRECT link...

fender.com...honestly...jesus

oh oops, I thought you were oblivious to the fact that he was providing a link. Sounds dumb, but most people on forums are.
Quote by JDawg4098
My fellow investigators, help me out on this one, please. No one, even the "experts" at my local GC, can tell me what is up with my strat. Its not advertised on their page, I havent been able to find it on the internet, not even google or msn or yahoo search engines could find a sale for this guitar.

Here is a picture of exactly what my guitar looks like.

http://www.bizrate.com/guitarbass/fender-american-stratocaster-hss-sienna-sunburst-electric-guitar--pid484919349/index__keyword--fender+stratocaster.html

However, this is advertised as a non-deluxe, and I think mines a deluxe because when I bought it I was under the illusion its got the SCN Pickups and DH-1 Humbucker.

At least I think it does, anyway to find out for sure?

My guitar is in sienna starburst, and I have never seen a american deluxe in sienna starburst.

I'll be really pissed if its not a deluxe =/

I doubt that it's deluxe.
Quote by Kensai
Racism... against the human race? Sure, go ahead