I made a thread about this band awhile ago, but I didn't put up a link so I am going to put up a link for Lord Vampyr's old band Lord Vampyr who changed their name to Lord Vampyr's Shadowsreign. He also was with Theatres Des Vampires but quit and know they kinda went downhill. I am also going to put up a link for Lord Vampyr's side project Cain, so hope you guys like them they are some of my favorite bands of all time.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=129162965

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=75686960

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=37623829
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
so are these guys satanic or what ? like just curious? iv never heard of them before
Hmm I don't think so; I think it is probably all just for show. Especially since it is vampiric metal you have to put on a good show with lots of vampire stuff, but yeah definitely listen to them they ****ing own especially shadowsreign on my destination and salvation.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
so what is thie vampire metal exactly? i dont get it what are they singing about and jazz
Just listen to the bands, but cain is black metal. Well vampire metal is basically kinda gothic and has vampire related lyrics don't have time to go into detail but just listen.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Well it's because it is 12:00 here and I have a guitar recital at 7:00 in the morning so now I am going to bed, but yeah go listen their badass.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Meh, I used to listen to them some but then I kinda thought they were dumb with the whole "vampire' schtick. But, to each it's own I guess, I prefer Gr1m and frostbitten
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Yay for me
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

well I at least call a great forest where I can do what ever I do in their
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero

They are still one of the silliest bands ever

I still feel her scent, the wind that caress her hats,
The winter renders me sad, task to her pale skin
In the nights of storm
The rain designs her face on the glasses of the window of my room!

According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Woo! Hats!

Quote by CaptainOfSmug
well I at least call a great forest where I can do what ever I do in their

...Yea alright. I tell you what, you can have Norway. Sound fair?
Aww hell yeah.
/pointles spam and waay off topic
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero

Well back on topic yeah I must say the lyrics on carmilla are meh, but lord vampyr sings them ****ing badass. What did you guys think of cain?
Quote by Senor Kristian
Well, Cain sounds A LOT like Darkthrone. It also seems to be based on the history of the ancient Romans, which is very interesting.

Sorry to be so negative, but De Vampiria Philosophia was one of the worst albums I ever made myself sit through. Glad to see Lord Vampyr got rid of all that vampyric silliness and decided to make straight-up BM.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Nah don't worry it's your opinion and I can live with that man, but shadowsreign sounds a lot better to me than lord vampyr especially guitar wise.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Did Shadowreign release Cult of Lillith? Cuz I just saw the video for it, and I'd rather withhold my opinion of it, cuz you're in my good book....
^Are you being serious?
Quote by Senor Kristian
I think he is. Just take it like a man, it's ok...
...ok lol

****er...

Just playing (to bo)
Quote by Senor Kristian
Okay to answer your question yes shadowsreign did release cult of lilith and I know the video is ****ing crap just like angel of lust ( theatres des vampires), but I still like the songs. If you can get more of shadowsreign's stuff definitely listen phantom der nacht, and far away from the sun.
Quote by Senor Kristian