this may sound mean, but i think you just need to hear the truth (not trying to hurt you or discourage you)... but these are not original at all. i feel like ive heard every single song already... =/

the lyrics are very cheesy and predictable.. every single pop-rock/emo-type band has those exact same lyrics.... its okay to feel those things, but find a better way to say them than the way everyone else does it...
lol thats not mean but like yea i swear there all just real simple chords do they sound bad though other then that
Quote by jimmy850
lol thats not mean but like yea i swear there all just real simple chords do they sound bad though other then that

nah, if thats the sound youre going for, then its all good. *i edited my post above*

in the ways of your PLAYING though, not minding the music itself... good job.
i think they're all very cliche and dull. your songs have no color and they sound like every other so called "emo" song...
My Axes:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 Telecaster
Fender 62 Stratocaster
Fender American Standard Telecaster
i forgot to add the things you should do that may help your songs sound better. first i think you should at least practice singing. i for one cant sing very well but if you practice enough you can at least sing in key. your voice sounds like you're getting your balls pinched (like every other emo band vocals).. and try singing in scales. i think your guitar is pretty alright though~ a bit cliche but they're simple chord progressions~ can't go wrong with simplicity~ anyways, good luck~
My Axes:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 Telecaster
Fender 62 Stratocaster
Fender American Standard Telecaster