Hello everyone. I have a newish Nokia mobile. It was working fine yesterday, but today it wont make any noise when someone rings, only vibrates. Everythings set to loud. It still makes noise when you push buttons but just wont ring.

Im about to throw this thing at the wall, but before I do does anyone know what the problem may be .
Last edited by DeadMansCurve at Jan 27, 2007,
Well Take it back to shop if u can;t figuire it out.. get the dude at the counter to check it out
..get refund
drop it thats what my uncle did.he had the same problem.After that it started working.
Quote by dillonrips7

I like to pretend I'm Johnny Depp, and scissor away at my crotch.

Quote by _InsanitY_
holy **** awesome win right there

Quote by Shadowenspirit
/win!
some phones dont ring if the signal isnt clear
or thats my experience anyway.
Quote by master
Yep. It was my birthday and I was wanking in my room and all of a sudden my whole family came jumping in yelling "SURPRISE!!" I guess they were the ones who ended up being surprised.
Actually yes tats a good idea,,
same problem with my friend.. he threw it and it started workng
srsly.. try it.. not too hard thou
Yeah, it's like not even 2 years old. I'm not gonna hit it because its not a 3315 which is indestructable, this thing would probably fall apart.
drop it from a short distance.like on to a table or something
Quote by dillonrips7

I like to pretend I'm Johnny Depp, and scissor away at my crotch.

Quote by _InsanitY_
holy **** awesome win right there

Quote by Shadowenspirit
/win!
Oh, btw calls go through it and it vibrates. The signal is fine and everything. I was just hoping that it was a simple thing to fix but now it looks like its throwing time:>. Maybe.
try changing the ringtone, you might not have one selected
Nothing really matters...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyGuitar
I'm only responsible for the Korean jizz...

I never thought I'd say those words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_haeni
Bahah, i just got BUTSECKS to work.
^tried it. I've tried everything on it, all the obvious stuff like changing ring tones and stuff, and it wont ring, but it still makes beeps when you push buttons which means the speaker still works.
Make sure your profile isn't set to silent. It won't ring even though you put the volume on high. Also keep in mind that if the battery is near enough dead, some functions won't work properly like ringing or sending SMS text messages, or receiving them.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

^I've done all the obvious stuff. Checking if it was on silent is the first thing i did, as it is the most obvious. I guess im stuck with the old 3315 for now

And the battery is fully charged.