Well, the question's in the title. Also, how many do you have a week?

I have one a week, and it's on Saturday morning at 11.00. It's the reason i'm up now.

Edit: If you have them, that is.
-

Last edited by Aléx at Jan 27, 2007,
Monday's at 1:05, for 20 minutes, and only during school time. It's really amazing what my teacher has managed to achieve with me in that short amount of time.
PROJECT 84
Mine varys but its always on a Friday in school hours. And my guitar teacher is an absolute Asshole!!
I dont have lessons. I'm John Petrucci. Hi, you worthless germs.
Quote by MightyAl
I lean towards Butthole Surfers because only a butthole would carry a surfboard around a town.

Teh Gearz:

Cruiser Stratocaster
Feng Ling G15 Amplifier
Digitech Grunge Pedal
Daphon E20PH Phaser Pedal
Quote by Grundy0
Mine varys but its always on a Friday in school hours. And my guitar teacher is an absolute Asshole!!

That's funny. Mine's a pretty cool guy, but he can end up talking forever about a certain thing, wasting time. And mine's next week probably Sat.
Sundays at 1 for a few hours...
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by Leonheart
That's funny. Mine's a pretty cool guy, but he can end up talking forever about a certain thing, wasting time. And mine's next week probably Sat.

Wow exactly with mine.

I have mine after school on mondays.

I cant even mention iron maiden, steve vai, spinal tap, or some other things to my teacher anymore cause he'll just go off. Then we will end up only having like 5mins to do real stuff.

But we usually get alone done in the 30 mins.
Quote by dennmetal
RB cam RB speaks truth.
I have guitar lessons everyday, by myself, for free, in my bedroom.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."