How many of you have been in them? I came damn close tonight some dude tried to step up to my friend (really smart 1 versus 6) and he ended up getting kicked out, but damn I had the adrenaline going.
Carvin MTS 3200 Head
Avatar 4x12 (2 V30's and 2 G12-T75)
None, but im going to a pub tonight to see an ACDC tribute band.

Btw, how do you like the MTS? I only played one quietly and it sounded pretty thin. How good does it sound cranked?
the story goes like this we were enjoying some pitchers of hemp ale, he was with his "best friends'" wife who was joking around with us (keep in mind we are all in our 20's and these people are in there 40's probably) and one of my friends says something jokingly about gay sex or something (completely joking) all of the sudden the dude freaked out and was like hey stop being so crude i will fight all of you blah blah blah blah so random. I honeslty sat there finished my pizza and than stood up. Me and my other friend are both 6 foot plus and over 200 pounds and he instantly changed his mind he started telling us that we were "cool" but our other friends weren't, he was such a pain in the a**.

Dude the MTS is so good you have to get it louder though before it really shines, I use a hotplate on mine to not go deaf, were you playing a newer one or an older one?
Carvin MTS 3200 Head
Last edited by notsofun at Jan 27, 2007,
I hope i dont get in a bar fight cos then the pigs will find out that im underage drinking...
Quote by lachyray
do you reckon straight edge people ever get temped to drink alcahole,
when really want to but they know they can't so they just dont?
well, im off for 8 hours of band prac.
Founder Of The "Jimmy Page Stole All Of My Potential Riffs" Club PM To Join!.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
I dunno, It was floor model and the guy was on the phone so I had to have it quiet. But I have played the Legacy and it's amazing, and I have a SX-100 which also sounds great when cranked up(weird for a SS, but the gain gets soo much tighter and smoother when its cranked) .
Yeah its honestly got one of the sexiest clean channels in the world.
Carvin MTS 3200 Head
Cool, looks like I have to go back to the shop and crank it when i get the opportunity. Yeah, i think Carvins have amazing cleans, the Legacy has a thick, creamy meaty tone to it, it was good.
Lol this was not the drunk conversation I planned on having tonight but whatever its all good.
Carvin MTS 3200 Head
Quote by DeadMansCurve
I dunno, It was floor model and the guy was on the phone so I had to have it quiet.

Good salesman that is.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Theres a fight every night, you just stand to aside while a couple of yarko's scrap it out over some minging girlfriend
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
hey threadstarter. change it to fights. then we can post just fight stories that happened anywhere.
“Broken hearts never mend”.
But fools never move on.