I am not just talking about the quiz/survey whatever things. I mean the ones where they say they got free stuff and whatever. Here is an example:

Sickk!! My xbox 360 finally came today..

Yeah I really can't believe this 360 came.. I got the whole thing including shipping completely for free. Check out my setup..

(There is a picture of an X-Box 360 here)

All they want is your zip code... And a fast two minute survey, and I had it in under two weeks. I filled it out on January 7th and now today I have it sitting in my room! too good!

Click Here to go to the website , all they want is your zip code and then shipping information so you have nothing to lose, check it out!

There are heaps of other like this, I just cannot find them at the moment.

WHAT IS THE F**KING POINT?
ur friends dont repost them. whichever site is offering the "deal" phished the persons account details and posts them.
Quote by Charlatan_001
Uh-oh. People might mistake you for a homosexual if you buy a purple pedal.

Quote by Shredlet
You own an Rg2570E and you live in Australia I to you sir!
Quote by rustic_metal
ur friends dont repost them. whichever site is offering the "deal" phished the persons account details and posts them.

Aye.
if they wanna stop. they gotta change their passwords
“Broken hearts never mend”.
But fools never move on.
Quote by rustic_metal

lol my friends are dumbasses who went into it!
Gotta do something.
If your parents never had children, chances are, you wont either.

Member #2 of Kerry/Edwards fanclub
They are viruses..
where they accidently entererd theyre passwords into this trick
tell them to change theyre passes and they stop
Quote by jhardcore
lol my friends are dumbasses who went into it!

so did everyones. im sick of myspace anyway so meh.
Quote by Charlatan_001
Uh-oh. People might mistake you for a homosexual if you buy a purple pedal.

Quote by Shredlet
You own an Rg2570E and you live in Australia I to you sir!
There's actually used to be some sites that gave various freebies if you referred enough people to do their surveys etc. That was a few years ago though, I dunno if they still do that, doesn't seem like it... Also, I've never seen stuff like you described on myspace, but one friend of mine keeps posting hundreds of these silly 'personal quizzes' and various chain-letterish crap, I have no idea why he does that, though.
Jackson DKMG & KE3, Fender Mexican Strat, Stagg Acoustic

Boss Compressor & Chorus, Dunlop Crybaby, Behringer Delay, ISP Decimator, Ibanez Tubescreamer

Laney TT50H, Marshall 1960A, Roland Cube 15

Looking to jam in Belfast, PM me!
They can't help those ones, the real fuckers are the OMG IF YOU DONT REPOST THIS WITH THE TITLE "I'M A SWEATY WHORE", YOU GONNA GET RAPED! ones
Last edited by franmusc at Jan 27, 2007,