I recently bought a new Maton CW80 (effing gorgeous guitar and shits on any cole clark at that price) and am now looking for a pickup.

I'd prefer to have a pickup that doesn't involve cutting my guitar in any way or sticking things on with adhesives, and I don't gig that regularly (maybe once every month or two), so I'm fairly sure a soundhole pickup is what I'm looking for.

For the time being, I'll be plugging directly into the PA but I'll hopefully buy an acoustic amp sometime later this year. I play mainly blues/rock if that helps. So far I've narrowed it down to three pickups:

• Shadow SH 145 Prestige (was recommended by the guitar shop guy when I bought my guitar, and even though it's not that well known I've read some great reviews about it).
  • Fishman Rare Earth Humbucker (seems to be everyone's favourite soundhole pickup)
  • L.R. Baggs M1 (I've heard mixed reviews but I'm still considering it).

SO, good people of the UG Acoustic Forum, I'd really appreciate any advice you can give in helping me decide which pickup to go for. I'm open to any alternative suggestions within a US$170 budget. Oh, I don't have the chance to play any of these, as I now live in Switzerland and there are no decent guitar shops in my area.

Thanks very much in advance!

EDIT: what are the advantages of active vs. passive pickups?
Guitars
"Dakota" - Fender Splatter Strat
"Jacqueline" - Maton CW80