Well this isnt the normal buzz. Its only on the bridge pickup and only when i play clean channel that theres a horribe screechin buzz on the lower e string, also the low e string seems to be louder, ive tried eqing, changin the height of the bridge etc to no avail so i have no idea. Also this doesnt happen on the neck pickup... :-/
Its so bad you just cant play clean on the bridge pup at all! ITs AWWFULL please help!
to lower the volume u can lower that side of the pickup.

if it's feedback ur hearing that will also help. not sure what type of buzz ur taslking about.

is it mechanical or electrical?

blue lines are for height adjustments. make small turns.

lower is less volume. higher for more bite. too high is muddy.
if u lower the bass side, less bass.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
hmm i mite try lowerin that side of pickup then. IM not shore... if its mechanical or electrical. Its certainly not feedback tho. Its like the lower e string is much louder and kinda fuzzs/buzzs/distorts when i play :-/ Im on a ss amp btw.
ok it might just be way too high and it's causing the low E to be "muddy"

to find out if its a "mechanical sound. not thru the amp. u would just try to strum and get the noise, without turning on the amp.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011