I just swiched over to a straight razor cause i got sick of crappy disposables and i'm frankly amazed it's the best damn shave i've ever had! Although i have to admit it's some what scary when i'm trimming my gotee with it! running a blade that sharp over your throat certainly makes you pay attention to what your doing
If they weren't so expensive I would've totally gotten into it. I did so much research and stuff on them, like 4 months ago. But, like I said, too much money to do it right.
thing is it costs you less in the long run once you've bought the razor you only need to pay for shaving cream and you save money on all the blades a disposable uses, and as an added bonus it's better for the environment
That's true, but I also hate shaving with a passion and don't really do it often enough, I believe, that the difference in the long run will be as big.
Plus it's a commitment and I'm too lazy. Honing the blade, sharpening it, all that jazz... I would fail miserably, but I definetly support the straight razor system, and possibly will change to it in the coming year.
Quote by Cal UK
I use disposables what are straight razors anyway?

THAT is a straight razor
i would love to shave straight razor, but i will have to wait for the last remnants of my acne to clear...

back to the electric shaver for me
Leader of The Mighty Powermetal Brethren. PM me to join.

ALL HAIL DYSTOPIA!!!

Angry Mob
Quote by Cal UK
Looks like rubbing a knife against your face.

it pretty much is.

a very sharp knife.
Quote by Charlatan_001
Uh-oh. People might mistake you for a homosexual if you buy a purple pedal.

Quote by Shredlet
You own an Rg2570E and you live in Australia I to you sir!
Quote by Fate_of_Mind
I'm too hXc for straight razors.

I use a level 16 Dwarven Battle Axe to shave.

Pfft, I use a level 53 Elven Long Sword of the Apocalypse +1
It has Dispel Facial Hair on hit. But unfortunately, it also has a 5% Chance to Cut While Shaving.
****ing newbs, seriously.
Quote by Cal UK
Looks like rubbing a knife against your face.

yep that's about it. thing is, it's sharp enough to make a katana look like a rusty bread knife which also means if you nick yourself they close over in about minutes
Quote by sillybuuger12
yep that's about it. thing is, it's sharp enough to make a katana look like a rusty bread knife which also means if you nick yourself they close over in about minutes

hence why i am waiting
Leader of The Mighty Powermetal Brethren. PM me to join.

ALL HAIL DYSTOPIA!!!

Angry Mob