Darkshade666
Has a 666 in his name
1,607 IQ
Okay, the school's battle of the bands is coming up in 2 months and i dont know what to do. So basically, our band consists of :
-Lead Guitarists (Myself)
-A Rythm Guitarist
-A Lead Singer
-A Drummer
-A Bassist
Anyway, we play alternative rock stuff, and sometimes metal stuff like metallica (none of us are pro's except the drummer, the hardest metallica solo i can play is The Unforgiven II)

Now im confused about what songs we should play (we can play 2 songs max), we need something that attracts the girls, that way we can win the contest.
My question is, what songs should we play ????
LauIsSedated
Mr. Tambourine man
352 IQ
Something along the lines of the New York Alternative sound, It's hard to pull off but the ladies love that stuff.
Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM Dorkus Malorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.

Please, crit my song!
Vision at the Stairs
Ymogn
Wookiee Spy
43 IQ
**** her Gently - Tenacious D as your second song. Your first song won't matter. Save **** her gently for second though or you'll get pulled off stage.
Shredlet
UG Fanatic
1,160 IQ
Nothing Else Matters - Metallica solos a sinch and its pretty cool
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
abhishek21
One day it will rain
1,028 IQ
idea of thye band is to play songs for fun. if u just want to impress girls..theres no point playing in a band . dont care if u will or not just get on the stage and play whatever u like. dnt change ur style just to impress some chicks . play something that you enjoy and can force people to like ur music . but i ll say play some orignal stuff
Hi
GiantRaven
UG Spammer
1,301 IQ
I think battle of the bands...bands...that play covers are almost always the worst band there

Get some originals
Metal Massacre
Not a Registered User
253 IQ
(I'm playing my first battle of the bands soon!!!)

Well, I suggest you sit at home, on non-practice time...

and WRITE.

Covers are usually boring.

TIP: It's a lot easier when you make an instrumental song and THEN add vocals.

Just keep it simple, and you'll do fine.