im liking the rusty cooley sig and the split tale, and the V inferno looks pretty sick too, well done dean. They havnt moved of of the dime guitars tho, im pretty tired of them now, they look good, but hes not the only artist for dean, jus my opinion
Beggles

Quote by the humanity

if he does not post pics, he obviously has installed a pickup and bridge on his house broom for some brutal sweep picking.

Get Where ure coming from Beggles But Dime will be with Dean till the day it goes out of buisness...

Dime Sorta Made Deans =P
yeh thats totally fair, i give the guy respect, hes an influence in my playing as well as so many others, but when you think of how much money they made since he was dead, compared to how much they wouldve made if he was still alive. If he was still alive, i doubt there would be so many dime sig guitars, i doubt so many people would know about him, he would be just another guitarist, plus he used washburn most of the time, and you dont see them making tons of dime sig guitars. i jus wish they would leave dime be sometimes.
Beggles

Quote by the humanity

if he does not post pics, he obviously has installed a pickup and bridge on his house broom for some brutal sweep picking.

The Soltero SL looks cool.
Quote by paulefty
Dr. No I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!
Whoa...I want to try out the cooley signature...7string. Or the Batio signature. They are both crazy. I wonder how there guitars play.
Ibanez JS1000
Takamine EF341SC
Hard tail American Strat
Washburn EA18
Ibanez SA ?
Boss RC-2 Loop
Boss Metal Zone
Digitech Delay
Bad Horsie Wah
Marshall combo amp
Hugely overpriced. Considering you can get a custom or a Carvin with your exact specs cheaper than most of those, why would anyone buy except for the name/looks?
Quest for "the tone": pending.
name/looks is the exact reason people would buy em
Beggles

Quote by the humanity

Absolutely hideous.
*Taylor 214ce Acoustic
*Fender Highway One Honey Blonde Strat (Fralin Pickups)
*Epiphone Zephyr Regent (Gibson '57 Humbucker)
*Vox 847 Wah
*Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
*Fender Blues Deluxe Amp
Dime: Dean as Les Paul: Gibson
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Quote by Pacifica112J
Yeah. We wouldn't have Dean today, were it not for Dime.

we wouldnt have alot of things if it weren't for dime......i know i wouldnt be playing a damed guitar.....
the Dave mustaine sig is not that great.....
GEAR

Guitars:
IbanezRG350DX
Slammer Pacer

Amps:
Laney TFX1

Effects:
Zoom G7.1ut
Digitech Death Metal
Not big at all on those things. To pointy and sharp. I feel like it will come alive with its satanic power and cut me. But to each his own.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
yeah, i'm loving the new dimebag guitars. and dave mustaine's new flying v is pretty cool too.
Ibanez VBT700 V-Blade
Ibanez RG220B
Dean Vendetta 1.0
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech XMM Metal Master
Digitech RP80 Multi Effects
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Quote by Mick103
Ulg, dean...

u crazy, I love Dean, but I like the acoustics more I think
the razorback v 255 in the explosion finish will be sweet