I just got a ibanez RG2550, it's a great guitar but there's a something a little wrong about it: the volume knob is rather high (it's like a telecaster knob) and the whammy bar hits it so when i want to use it I have to move it from over the knob and it's pretty unconfortable and annoying. Is there something I can do about it without getting other knobs? And if I have to use different knobs, which ones would fit there (les paul, strat etc)? thx
or maybe buy a whammy bar that bends up more, or just bend your current one (not really recomended thoiugh)
Gear:
Ibanez Destroyer
Roland Cube 60
Boss TU-80
Ovation acoustic
Original Crybaby

"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried" Josh Homme

My Profile

^^Check out my profile for some improv solos^^
you could probably adjust your tremolo so that your whammy bar doesn't hit the knob, but im not sure how
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
If you can put a spacer inside the wammy hole, that would make it tighten before it gets too deep and hits the knobs.
Member of "The True British Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society"
you can open the back of the guitar, hold the back of the pot. loosen the nut on the pot stem. put less of the stem showing outside of the guitar. retighten the pot at that different location. pop the knob back on.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
^ and thats the way to do it.
My Gear :
Fender American Strat in Metallic Red
EHX Big Muff
Boss ME-50
Boss SD-1
Fender 15 Watt Amp (Upgrade soon to a Marshall )
Red Furry guitar strap

John Frusciante - The Greatest Guitarist EVER