I Cannot Seem To Connect Too The Internet (forcast,wii shop) and all this morning, anyone have this problem?
My Facebook

MAIN Gear:

Jackson Pro Rhoads

AMP:

Head: Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier BLACK FACE

Cab: Mesa Boogie 4x12 Road King Slant
yeah i did, but it turned out to be becuase i hadn't plugged in our internet cable
my books myspace
Here
read it, new chapter added every 2 weeks
Nor me. Which sucks as I want to download Mario Kart 64
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
Just curious, in order to "surf the web" on that thing, how do you go about it, do you flail that controller in particular patterns, or what?
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
works perfectly fine for me. ^ basically you use the remote as a mouse, drag the page up and down while holding a button, and set a few favorites. So far its just a trial version, but think it works great.
What happened this morning was Nintendo were all "sha wa! zu qui wa mu shu!" which basically translates as "Calling all Mice! You better get running those damn mills we got, dont make us get pikachu on your ass!"
Member of the 'Dr.Cox is my Mentor' group

Quote by Miggy01
I was kicking a balloon around, and kicked the back of my other foot.
I broke my toe as a result.