Are they any good? I've been looking for a loud amp that I can use for practice but that has nice cleans. I've been looking at the Crate XT65R, but heard the cleans are a bit muddy. I've never really payed attention to Behringer amps, so I thought I'd go to UG.
This is the amp I'm looking at, the sound byte sounded really good too:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Behringer-VTone-GMX210-Stereo-Combo-Amp?sku=480730

PS: I know, noob question. I just wanted to make sure, that I don't need anything extra when getting this amp. As in, a stereo output jack?
Ok. I bought a Behringer V Amp LX 210 last year around September. I couldn't have got better for the price but you should just save up and spend it on something extremely better. Although, overall, not a bad amp.
I own 2 Behringer amps , one of them for over 3 years and never had a problem. Most people on this site would probably tell to stay away from Behringer but like i said i never had a problem with mine and they sound pretty good and have good features. Lets face it tube amps sound better than solid state modeling amps anyday of the week, but as far as solid state goes these amps are good especially for bedroom practice amps and their price can`t be beat.
If you are really only worried about cleans, and don't mind not being able to get metal tones without a pedal look into a Fender Princeton 65 watt dsp amp. Don't let the 65w fool you, I can get just as loud as my friend's 120w line6 amp unless he cranks it to around 8 or 9, and that's going to be too loud for anything but a concert. It being a Fender, the cleans are amazing, and you can dial up to a classic rock or blues crunch, but not much past that. I totally recommend it though!
Quote by Do_the_dew910
If you are really only worried about cleans, and don't mind not being able to get metal tones without a pedal look into a Fender Princeton 65 watt dsp amp. Don't let the 65w fool you, I can get just as loud as my friend's 120w line6 amp unless he cranks it to around 8 or 9, and that's going to be too loud for anything but a concert. It being a Fender, the cleans are amazing, and you can dial up to a classic rock or blues crunch, but not much past that. I totally recommend it though!

Aren't those things like 1000$?
Im just looking for something I can practice with at band practice, maybe for some recording, stuff like that. I'll be getting a new amp for my first gig.
I have a behringer v-tone fmx 212 and i like it very much.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
dont let the ug ''gods'' mislead you.....the behringer is an affordable amp ss amp that sounds just as good as all the rest of them......if thats what u want buy the danm thing....i have the head version and im not dissapointed with it...
Quote by Convicted_Man
dont let the ug ''gods'' mislead you.....the behringer is an affordable amp ss amp that sounds just as good as all the rest of them......if thats what u want buy the danm thing....i have the head version and im not dissapointed with it...

I love people like you lol.
Thanks, good advice.